Shug is Big 12 Newcomer of the week

The most impressive thing I’ve seen from him this year, is his blocking and knowledge of the offense.  That is usually the part that most freshman struggle with.  We all knew he was special with the ball in his hands, but it’s all the little things that mostly go unrecognized that have impressed me. 

Could this be the week he gets to throw a pass out of the backfield?  Look for Herman to pull out all the tricks against OU. 

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

The most impressive thing I’ve seen from him this year, is his blocking and knowledge of the offense.  That is usually the part that most freshman struggle with.  We all knew he was special with the ball in his hands, but it’s all the little things that mostly go unrecognized that have impressed me. 

Could this be the week he gets to throw a pass out of the backfield?  Look for Herman to pull out all the tricks against OU. 

I agree.  The little things he does that most miss are the most impressive to me. 

Out of all the players on a very talented team, it is two freshmen who look like surefire pros to me, Roschon and Colburn.   With Roschon, he’s obviously supremely talented.   But I swear he looks like he could play about 5 different positions in the League, not including special teams.  And he’s much bigger than I thought he was.