Nederland @ Dayton

chorizo

Nederland has lack of leadership, no offense or defensive lines, and coaches cannot coach these kids up. Starts from the top. Most of these kids have already checked out.

With that being said Nederland wins this one easily. Then Saturday they will think they are back to their winning ways. Possibly will be last win of year for these coaches and kids.

2 hours ago, Dawgshavechanged said:

Nederland has lack of leadership, no offense or defensive lines, and coaches cannot coach these kids up. Starts from the top. Most of these kids have already checked out.

With that being said Nederland wins this one easily. Then Saturday they will think they are back to their winning ways. Possibly will be last win of year for these coaches and kids.

The coaching hasn't changed since the previous seasons, including the last two under Barrow so stop it.   Like I said a couple of weeks ago, its time to move some JV lineman up and give them the chance.

I hope Nederland wins...  but I just don’t know at this point. Weird and tough seeing that record we have. I’m starting to think about all those underclassmen (most freshman in a extremely long time) starting last year was possibly a glimpse of a bumpy season this year? I don’t know maybe I’m putting to much thought into it. Go dogs. Hopefully we can pull that 4 seed out.. 

4 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

I hope Nederland wins...  but I just don’t know at this point. Weird and tough seeing that record we have. I’m starting to think about all those underclassmen (most freshman in a extremely long time) starting last year was possibly a glimpse of a bumpy season this year? I don’t know maybe I’m putting to much thought into it. Go dogs. Hopefully we can pull that 4 seed out.. 

2009 ring any bells. We were so bad on offense that we actually broke out the wishbone against PNG and that team still managed to make the playoffs. Bulldogs get in the win column here the rest of the season we'll see.