Predictions: BMT United vs CE King 10/11/19

15 hours ago, Bugatti said:

Laporte win over Deer Park crushes WB high hopes of going D2 again.   Winner of the King vs BU game will finish 3rd while the loser will battle Channelview for the final spot. 

In your first sentence you say the Deer Park loss to LaPorte crushes WB hopes of going D2 again but in your 2nd sentence, you say Channelview will battle for the 4th spot.  If Channelview gets in WB goes D2.  Channelview getting in last year is the reason why WB went D2.

King held WB high powered offense to 27pts and had them beat not for a few late game bad snaps while punting the ball away and a giving up a bomb in the 4th to give WB the lead for good. King defense is very stingy and United will have problems scoring on them. United only scored 17pts against Sterling and averaging 20pts in district play. King is 0-2 in district and fighting for a playoff spot. I believe this is a bad spot for United to be in this Friday. King wins at home  26- 14 

26 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

What happened to all the CE King posters from a couple of years ago?

There were never many Kang posters on here. I only remember 2 that popped up in any year. There is a Dayton poster on here who graduated from there but she doesn't post about em. But um word on the street this morning them Kang boys got something for United. Im staying with my United pick but yall better be careful of them boys from Sheldon, Tx. 

Great night and weekend for football. United corrects mistakes from last week and kings all run offense goes into the strength of United defense. United 35 king 21. I’d love to meet all y’all United posters, I’ll be there second half cheering United on to victory. United May have the wittiest group of posters of any southeast team😅😅. I’ll be the only Ukrainian on the United side with boots, jeans, tweed jacket and tan felt cowboy hat, LOVE THE WEATHER. Holler at me.  Coach Bear 

On 10/9/2019 at 9:02 AM, Bugatti said:

King held WB high powered offense to 27pts and had them beat not for a few late game bad snaps while punting the ball away and a giving up a bomb in the 4th to give WB the lead for good. King defense is very stingy and United will have problems scoring on them. United only scored 17pts against Sterling and averaging 20pts in district play. King is 0-2 in district and fighting for a playoff spot. I believe this is a bad spot for United to be in this Friday. King wins at home  26- 14 

They never had West Brook beat. Lol... 

4 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

There were never many Kang posters on here. I only remember 2 that popped up in any year. There is a Dayton poster on here who graduated from there but she doesn't post about em. But um word on the street this morning them Kang boys got something for United. Im staying with my United pick but yall better be careful of them boys from Sheldon, Tx. 

I'm expecting a different United team to get off those charter buses tonight.  One that likes the feeling after games you win more than the feeling they had last week.  "KANG" as you say won't beat us offensively solely with the run.  With this North wind blowing, it may hamper us a little from getting back to the deep passing game that we showed in weeks one and two but the short and midrange passes should be there.  If we run the ball like we did in weeks two and three and how the QB ran it last week, we should be able to come out with a tough hard win.  They are lot going to let us have the W so we have to be able to absorb their best punches as well give them our best.  I feel the coaching staff will go back to making the proper halftime and in-game adjustments that I seen in weeks two and three.  3-0 on the road this year so far and hopefully it's 4-0 by 10 pm...

4 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Also, I know that there were a few because the 2 years that Central played them in the playoffs, the lived on here...

1 hour ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Also, I know that there were a few because the 2 years that Central played them in the playoffs, the lived on here...

Oh the fake fans that rooted for them but were from other schools fanbases, i remember them, but i know of the 2 that were actual fans, not because of Tray Williams. 

13 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

@BMTSoulja1 my connect was on the money from the beltway.