Predictions: BMT United vs CE King 10/11/19

2018 Result:  King 35 United 30

Current District Records:  United 1-1, King 0-2

This game could have a big playoff implications if both of these teams get in.  It could be the difference in who gets the #1 seed (home playoff game) in D2 and who gets the #2 seed (road playoff game).

1 minute ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Look in the stadiums thread.  Trip isn't that far if going down 90.  Might want to leave early  though.  Traffic starts getting bad in Dayton and going into Crosby..

I know where the old stadium that's listed in the stadium thread is, it's located on the school campus.  They built a new stadium somewhere...

3 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

This is the hidden content, please

12785 Garrett Rd -- Houston, Texas 77044

2 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

So I guess it'll be easier to just take I-10 to Houston and get on the beltway to get there...

Yea, from United to there about an 1hr 12 minutes, not too bad.  I'll probably leave the school about 5:00.  

If I was actually betting on this game, in a pick em, I would have to go with King. Now, to be fair, Kings defense didnt see the same Bruin offense that United saw, so it wouldn't be fair to sat the United defense is not as good as Kings. But, after seeing both King, and United play, I would give the edge to King. However, I would like to see United win.

3 hours ago, Alpha Wolf said:

2018 Result:  King 35 United 30

Current District Records:  United 1-1, King 0-2

This game could have a big playoff implications if both of these teams get in.  It could be the difference in who gets the #1 seed (home playoff game) in D2 and who gets the #2 seed (road playoff game).

CE King's chances of getting in go down significantly if United wins. A loss to the T-wolves puts them at 0-3 and would require the Panthers to almost have to run the table to get in.

1 minute ago, Yeoj said:

CE King's chances of getting in go down significantly if United wins. A loss to the T-wolves puts them at 0-3 and would require the Panthers to almost have to run the table to get in.

They already played NS, WB and now United on Friday. They will get in. Deer Park the only team after United that could sneak em. Look at their district record at this time last season. 

Just now, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

They already played NS, WB and now United on Friday. They will get in. Deer Park the only team after United that could sneak em. Look at their district record at this time last season. 

Channelview's offense could give them problems. All King does is run the ball. I wouldn't trust them to win four games in a row.

8 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

Yea I seen that but if United wins, with WB, NS and United out of the way and Deer Park, Channelview, LaPorte and Sterling left, they could run the table.

3 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

Y'all should be fine. We about to see if these United coaches are worth the taxpayer money they've been getting paid.

Yea, time to fix some issues and move on.  We needed that kind of game to expose some things that were not exposed in the first 4 games.  Better to get them addressed now so we can have a chance of winning 4 out of the next 5 games.  A loss to WB doesn't change my confidence in this group of coaches to get these kids refocused on the task at hand.  My preseason prediction of 8-2 overall and 5-2 in district is still in play...

1 minute ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Yea I seen that but if United wins, with WB, NS and United out of the way and Deer Park, Channelview, LaPorte and Sterling left, they could run the table.

They could but unlikely from what I've seen. Deer Park is a tough out when they're not turning the ball over. Channelview has been putting up points. LaPorte is a pretender to me. I guess we'll see in the coming weeks.

3 hours ago, Yeoj said:

They could but unlikely from what I've seen. Deer Park is a tough out when they're not turning the ball over. Channelview has been putting up points. LaPorte is a pretender to me. I guess we'll see in the coming weeks.

Laporte win over Deer Park crushes WB high hopes of going D2 again.   Winner of the King vs BU game will finish 3rd while the loser will battle Channelview for the final spot.