Katy QB suspended for bad choice of words

Katy has suspended it's quarterback for two games and stripped him of his captainship after he was caught on the Mike saying a word that white people shouldn't say.

This is the hidden content, please

Kid sounds remorseful, and no one should be judged by a single bad decision. I hope he learns and becomes a better person for it.

Katy will survive this. Just a reminder that hot mikes are everywhere so keep it clean in public.

1 minute ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Katy has suspended it's quarterback for two games and stripped him of his captainship after he was caught on the Mike saying a word that white people shouldn't say.

Kid sounds remorseful, and no one should be judged by a single bad decision. I hope he learns and becomes a better person for it.

Katy will survive this. Just a reminder that hot mikes are everywhere so keep it clean in public.

I'm surprised he didn't miss a game for giving the NS crowd the ole 1 finger salute during that game. 

2 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Yeah they always sound remorseful when caught! Smdh...

3 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Sounds like his dad is remorseful. 

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Can you tell me what color the qb is? I need to know whether or not to be offended. 

I cant believe so many people get offended by simple words.

What happened to sticks and stones may break my bones but word will never hurt me..........

40 minutes ago, THE DUDE said:

I cant believe so many people get offended by simple words.

What happened to sticks and stones may break my bones but word will never hurt me..........

Oh, I don’t agree with you. Words are hurtful and some of them need to be retired. 

My problem is when people choose to be offended by certain words, but only when spoken by certain people. 

Its like me being offended any time a virgin drops an f-bomb, but still using that word all of the time myself. 

But that’s a subject for the political pages. 

On 10/5/2019 at 11:40 PM, WOSgrad said:

He has family in Orange. Sorry, didn't want to get left out.

Wasn’t he supposed to go to Brook But His dad wanted him to start as a freshman or at least be on varsity?? Apparently Peevy told him no since he had La’Ray and Troy idk if it’s any truth to that 😂😂