Crosby@PNG

Indianforever

26 minutes ago, CCbigfan said:

Crosbys qb was just cleared to play so things should get interesting lol 👀

According to the Executive Committee Agenda the Crosby Student Athlete's appeal will not be heard until 11:15 am.  

Maybe he gets ruled eligible , but seems it has not been heard yet.

Ha Vidor can throw up their Vs and come shake pom poms for Crosby this week at the Reservation. I understand yall are butthurt because yall lost to the better team infront of a home crowd. We are giving complimentary Ipods to all you Vidor bandwagoners that are on the Code Red train. The first one to get a Ipad is that chump announcer yall have. Talk about a genuine AR$$, that dude needs to tone it down a notch . I have never heard and announcer come across the loud speaker and heckle a referee, talk about class smh. Good luck to Crosby, looking forward to a good clean game with no injuries, safe travels down hi way 90 see yall Friday night.

2 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

Ha Vidor can throw up their Vs and come shake pom poms for Crosby this week at the Reservation. I understand yall are butthurt because yall lost to the better team infront of a home crowd. We are giving complimentary Ipods to all you Vidor bandwagoners that are on the Code Red train. The first one to get a Ipad is that chump announcer yall have. Talk about a genuine AR$$, that dude needs to tone it down a notch . I have never heard and announcer come across the loud speaker and heckle a referee, talk about class smh. Good luck to Crosby, looking forward to a good clean game with no injuries, safe travels down hi way 90 see yall Friday night.

How does lil Bost look? Png winning anything? Record? I have no idea.

4 minutes ago, png9mon said:

Sharp passer. Need to decide when he is going to run quicker. PNG is 4 - 1.  Doing well.  Defense is good, not great, but solid.

He needs to work on the deep ball as well. Anything he can throw in rhythm he does really good. If he has to drop back and lay it out to someone he seems to put a lot of air under it. 

12 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

He needs to work on the deep ball as well. Anything he can throw in rhythm he does really good. If he has to drop back and lay it out to someone he seems to put a lot of air under it. 

Agreed, but PNG needs to get first downs & eat clock, not chuck it deep all the time.  Bost will be alright & still has plenty of time to keep getting better at his position.

12 hours ago, CCbigfan said:

Crosbys qb was just cleared to play so things should get interesting lol 👀

Still looking for press release from the UIL Executive meeting that was held today.   Maybe the student in question was ruled eligible, maybe he wasn’t.  This seems to be something of a mystery.

3 minutes ago, oldman said:

Still looking for press release from the UIL Executive meeting that was held today.   Maybe the student in question was ruled eligible, maybe he wasn’t.  This seems to be something of a mystery.

From what I just read the meeting is at 11:15 on 08 October which will be tomorrow morning. Found it on the UIL website under official meeting agendas. Should have a ruling tomorrow, I would think by the time they break for lunch.