Crosby@PNG

Indianforever

5 hours ago, Boneyard Boys said:

All kidding aside, Crosby might take this one. Just depends on who’s penalties are the most costly, I’m sure the flags will be a flying.

When Crosby played Vidor, the refs seemed to throw a flag every play.  Against Dayton, that crew didn’t throw flags at all, even when it was abvious they should have.  The officiating nowadays is crazy.  I think the number of flags will all depend on what officials Arne at the game.  Some like to get more involved than others.

2 hours ago, CCRed said:

When Crosby played Vidor, the refs seemed to throw a flag every play.  Against Dayton, that crew didn’t throw flags at all, even when it was abvious they should have.  The officiating nowadays is crazy.  I think the number of flags will all depend on what officials Arne at the game.  Some like to get more involved than others.

Where is this game played at? The PA announcer may play a big role in this one lol.

IF Crosby gets a couple of quick easy scores, it’ll be a heckuva ball game.  If PNG does, Crosby will fold like a cheap chair.  Cougars have a lot of talent, but they don’t play good as a team.  Jmo based on reading their game post.

15 minutes ago, oldman said:

Two weeks ago Crosby was the worst team ever.  New coach was being questioned on everything.  Now after beating one of the worst teams Dayton has ever put on the field they are primed to beat PNG .

You guys are crazy.  PNG by 21+

I think the only posts hoping for a Crosby win are the Vidor fans. Trust me, Crosby fans haven’t bought in to the junior high offensive scheme. 

By the way, are we talking with or without iPads ?

4 hours ago, CCRed said:

Absolutely correct. Officials can affect the game by their over and under participation.  

3 hours ago, CCRed said:

I think the only posts hoping for a Crosby win are the Vidor fans. Trust me, Crosby fans haven’t bought in to the junior high offensive scheme. 

By the way, are we talking with or without iPads ?

Everyone gets a complimentary iPad. PNG hospitality. Guests are asked to send live video directly to the press box and we pinky promise not to use any of the video playback during the game.