East Chambers at Orangefield

45 minutes ago, HarmonyEagles said:

Why do you keep saying the same thing?  I guess if you say it enough, it might, maybe, could, hopefully, etc. come true.  It's good to have dreams, although some dreams can turn nightmarish very quickly.  GEAUX BUCS!!

Good!!! You answered your own question. This fight for this district championship has just got started. Some of the teams in this district are coached by gentlemen who don't just show up for a whistle, a cap, and a paycheck. The don't spend hours away from their families for a clipboard and a stopwatch. These guys don't come to the field house to become mediocre. They are after the prize, the Championship. Their goal is to be the best. If you are not trying to win, send EC the crown by UPS. The Bobcats have been preparing for this showdown; EC is too big of a target to miss. Go Bobcats!

On 10/10/2019 at 10:43 PM, HarmonyEagles said:

Why do you keep saying the same thing?  I guess if you say it enough, it might, maybe, could, hopefully, etc. come true.  It's good to have dreams, although some dreams can turn nightmarish very quickly.  GEAUX BUCS!!

Good!!! You answered your own question. This fight for this district championship has just got started. Some of the teams in this district are coached by gentlemen who don't just show up for a whistle, a cap, and a paycheck. The don't spend hours away from their families for a clipboard and a stopwatch. These guys don't come to the field house to become mediocre. They are after the prize, the Championship. Their goal is to be the best. If you are not trying to win, send EC the crown by UPS. The Bobcats have been preparing for this showdown; EC is too big of a target to miss. Go Bobcats!

The score was much closer than the game actually was?  Not taking away from EC's win but it was a hard fought contest by both teams to the end.  When the points were put on the board makes no difference and it certainly isn't deceiving.  Both teams played well and I believe we all know that Leon isn't affiliated with OF

10 hours ago, HarmonyEagles said:

It didn't effect them to much, they still won.  The score is much closer than the game actually was.  2 late scores makes it look deceiving.  So don't get your hopes up Leon.

I guess EC just quit and let Orangefield score those last touchdowns. Orangefield moved the ball well all night on EC. Penalties hurt a couple of drives. Yes EC won but the score was not as deceiving as you say. 

21 minutes ago, Cat22 said:

I guess EC just quit and let Orangefield score those last touchdowns. Orangefield moved the ball well all night on EC. Penalties hurt a couple of drives. Yes EC won but the score was not as deceiving as you say. 

I know LCM and OF just scrimmaged but I could  see a better team this year. Backs are running hard. The HC is doing a good job.