East Chambers at Orangefield

Everyone knows Orangefield is the underdog. Do they have a shot at winning this game, yes they do but like in most high school games they can't turn the ball over and need to get a few breaks. Orangefield is pretty banged up right now but I'm sure EC is too. I know their QB is out but looks like the replacement has stepped it up. Let's hope for a hard fought and injury free game. 

1 hour ago, Cat22 said:

Everyone knows Orangefield is the underdog. Do they have a shot at winning this game, yes they do but like in most high school games they can't turn the ball over and need to get a few breaks. Orangefield is pretty banged up right now but I'm sure EC is too. I know their QB is out but looks like the replacement has stepped it up. Let's hope for a hard fought and injury free game. 

y'all better hope the officiating crew friday night are not drinking buddies with the EC coaching staff

14 hours ago, THE DUDE said:

y'all better hope the officiating crew friday night are not drinking buddies with the EC coaching staff

12 hours ago, THE DUDE said:

I don't have to make excuses about the game i don't support either team.

It is so bad even the head coaches brother is a football official. 

Get outta here. Your ignorance isn’t even worth discussing this topic.

EC will win, because EC is  head-and-shoulders better than everyone in this district. Even with the freshman QB. 

6 hours ago, About a week ago said:

Get outta here. Your ignorance isn’t even worth discussing this topic.

EC will win, because EC is  head-and-shoulders better than everyone in this district. Even with the freshman QB. 

Where did the freshman QB come from?  He a beaumont kid too like the backs or a home grown winnie boy ?

3 hours ago, mrtomcat said:

Where did the freshman QB come from?  He a beaumont kid too like the backs or a home grown winnie boy ?

Even if he is a Beaumont kid, what does it matter?  I know a lot of people that went to EC in high school moved off and now they want their kids to go to EC. You tell me, is BISD better than ECISD?  I don’t think so. 

3 hours ago, HarmonyEagles said:

Even if he is a Beaumont kid, what does it matter?  I know a lot of people that went to EC in high school moved off and now they want their kids to go to EC. You tell me, is BISD better than ECISD?  I don’t think so. 

It was a simple question.  I'm not sure what you are even trying to get across here in replying to my question.  Absolutely not, EC is the best ISD in greater Bmt.  

On 10/6/2019 at 7:42 PM, THE DUDE said:

I don't have to make excuses about the game i don't support either team.

It is so bad even the head coaches brother is a football official. 

Orangefield has a chance to beat EC; the key is turning the game into a street fight. EC is playing at Orangefield, defend your your home turf. The opportunity to win is too big and the return is even greater. When they come into your stadium with all that flash and glitter; knock them on their butts; when they get up, put them on their butts again. You are playing at home; play the most physical game you have ever played. Tackle harder, block harder, and run harder than you have ever played. If you do this, and each of the next opponents follow suit; you know what the results will be. It is time to earn some respect from EC. They don't respect you, the district, or the rest of Southeast Texas. You never here people talk about how tough they are. This is your chance; hit them in the mouth! That is how you handle a bully. If they are handled this way every week the results will be enormous. The rest of the district is not EC fans; we are fanatical about Souteast Texas football. Stepup and hit the bully in the mouth. Orangefield this is your chance, EC is expecting a football game where they put on the mgreatest show on turf. When the ball is kicked, let the street fight last for four quarters. Let's shake this thing up.

55 minutes ago, Leon the Lion said:

Orangefield has a chance to beat EC; the key is turning the game into a street fight. EC is playing at Orangefield, defend your your home turf. The opportunity to win is too big and the return is even greater. When they come into your stadium with all that flash and glitter; knock them on their butts; when they get up, put them on their butts again. You are playing at home; play the most physical game you have ever played. Tackle harder, block harder, and run harder than you have ever played. If you do this, and each of the next opponents follow suit; you know what the results will be. It is time to earn some respect from EC. They don't respect you, the district, or the rest of Southeast Texas. You never here people talk about how tough they are. This is your chance; hit them in the mouth! That is how you handle a bully. If they are handled this way every week the results will be enormous. The rest of the district is not EC fans; we are fanatical about Souteast Texas football. Stepup and hit the bully in the mouth. Orangefield this is your chance, EC is expecting a football game where they put on the mgreatest show on turf. When the ball is kicked, let the street fight last for four quarters. Let's shake this thing up.