Little Cypress Mauriceville vs Bridge City

7 minutes ago, LC-M said:

Bridge City fans not talking. These two schools  don't like each other. Im ready to see this rivalry kickoff. The schools first played each other in 1956. LCM leads the series 25-21. I hope the Bears put it on them.

That’s good info. When did BC win against LC-M last?

52 minutes ago, LC-M said:

Bridge City fans not talking. These two schools  don't like each other. Im ready to see this rivalry kickoff. The schools first played each other in 1956. LCM leads the series 25-21. I hope the Bears put it on them.

That’s not a series record I would be telling anyone about lol...

1 hour ago, LC-M said:

Besides it’s not my opinion...you stated the fact right here,y’all are barely over 500 against the bottom feeders of SETX football 

10 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

Besides it’s not my opinion...you stated the fact right here,y’all are barely over 500 against the bottom feeders of SETX football 

Calm down man, I didn’t mean to come off rude.  I know your a proud WOS fan. Maybe you can come to our game. Silsbee is a far drive to watch a maroon team play 

3 minutes ago, LC-M said:

Calm down man, I didn’t mean to come off rude.  I know your a proud WOS fan. Maybe you can come to our game. Silsbee is a far drive to watch a maroon team play 

Haha yeah I would love to go but I have prior engagements...my brother is BC and really is talking this game up for some reason...I will be in Silsbee Texas 

13 hours ago, LC-M said:

Bridge City and LCM are both real power houses in Football.

Decent in Baseball -- but now days you get the 9th graders in and they have been playing select ball and having personal coaches since age 7.  No coaching really needed.

13 hours ago, LC-M said:

Good info, didn't realize the series was that close! 

12 hours ago, Whoa said:

Bridge City and LCM are both real power houses in Football.

Decent in Baseball -- but now days you get the 9th graders in and they have been playing select ball and having personal coaches since age 7.  No coaching really needed.

??? That’s like saying a kids been learning in school since the first grade, so he’s done learning by the time he gets to high school. Well, that may your case considering your uneducated post. 😂

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 9:45 PM, SmashMouth said:

??? That’s like saying a kids been learning in school since the first grade, so he’s done learning by the time he gets to high school. Well, that may your case considering your uneducated post. 😂

BBA  Lamar '83  MBA SHSU '96

Point is they have started being coached up by age 7 then by age 15 (9th grade) they have had lots of great tutoring in baseball.

Like golf, all GOLFERS have swing coaches BEFORE they start HS play.

What's your educational level ?

9 hours ago, Whoa said:

BBA  Lamar '83  MBA SHSU '96

Point is they have started being coached up by age 7 then by age 15 (9th grade) they have had lots of great tutoring in baseball.

Like golf, all GOLFERS have swing coaches BEFORE they start HS play.

What's your educational level ?

Relatively speaking, it took you almost as long to reply to that post as it did for you to get your Masters after your Bachelors. Congratulations on your higher education. Now maybe you can put it to use. Having lots of great tutoring and  “No coaching really needed...” is a big difference. I hope your many degrees have served you well in your career, because it definitely hasn’t done anything for your understanding  of sports or coaching kids. Hell, I barely made it out of the 5th grade, and I know more than you. Go figure...

9 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Relatively speaking, it took you almost as long to reply to that post as it did for you to get your Masters after your Bachelors. Congratulations on your higher education. Now maybe you can put it to use. Having lots of great tutoring and  “No coaching really needed...” is a big difference. I hope your many degrees have served you well in your career, because it definitely hasn’t done anything for your understanding  of sports or coaching kids. Hell, I barely made it out of the 5th grade, and I know more than you. Go figure...

Gosh, I feel so inferior.

I did put it to good use.  Make a really great living and enjoy the finer things in life.

My Grandfather graduated from the 2nd grade, he know more than me.  You may as well.

18 minutes ago, JasperDAWG said:

LCM  easily wins this one.

Look at this clown.... he doesn't even realize that the game was played weeks ago. 

You should really quit.... You're just embarassing yourself, your town, and even your poor ol' mama at this point.  Look, I'll apologize if that'll make you stop.  I won't mean it, but at least you could stop making a fool out of yourself.  Lemme know. 

*edit*  I meant to send that in a PM.