West Orange Stark vs Silsbee

tennisbc

3 hours ago, KB24 said:

Truth be told. When Jasper and Silsbee meet someone is fighting. It happened one year with Basketball. Silsbee player injured his hand, then the hit on the QB. It has nothing to do with fear or win lose status. They will meet in the playoffs hopefully. 

This^

It could turn into a fight anytime back in the 90's, can't see it being much different now. Especially after the game 2-3 years ago. 

On the other hand it was always a good game! 

5 hours ago, STiger85 said:

So, your basing Silsbee run defense on one game. Good. 

No not one game. So far this season they have been unable to stop the run. They give up too many points. The least amount points given up was 12 against Lumberton but they only scored 24. I watched them play. Defense needs a lot of work. 

20 minutes ago, KB24 said:

No not one game. So far this season they have been unable to stop the run. They give up too many points. The least amount points given up was 12 against Lumberton but they only scored 24. I watched them play. Defense needs a lot of work. 

They did get gashed up the middle against PNG

8 hours ago, KB24 said:

Really!!! 

51 minutes ago, STiger85 said:

Holding WOS run attack to only 87 yards and 2.3 yards per carry is what everybody in the football universe calls stopping the run. That is like 200 yards under WOS season average.  

Both of WOS scores were from runs. Didn’t stop them good enough. Now did they? 

6 minutes ago, Who That said:

What clear as day it was. lmao Let's see what AAW are WO.S Grad has to say about that play.. 🤔

Well, you are gonna have to rely on AAW.  I didn't see the game nor did I listen to the broadcast (I don't listen to WO-S broadcasts during the regular season as I have about 50 games to monitor and if I listen to the broadcast I forget to monitor the other games).