West Orange Stark vs Silsbee

tennisbc

4 hours ago, BelichikYoSelf said:

Stangs with an easy one.Β Jump ball fades will not be very useful against WO-S and WO-S stacks the best box in town to handle the runners.Β  34-7 Stangs

U know I ask the question all the time.with all that talent why want they try other routes with other guys.and every now and then they try to sneak rbΒ  out the backfield. They could be so explosive if they ever mixed it up.

2 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Did silsbee and jasper play each other this year?

No. Barbay stopped scheduling Silsbee last year. They last played in 2017. In fact, Silsbee has won the last 5 of 6 against Jasper. That might had something to do with it along with a few other things.

2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

No. Barbay stopped scheduling Silsbee last year. They last played in 2017. In fact, Silsbee has won the last 5 of 6 against Jasper. That might had something to do with it along with a few other things.

I’ve heard if you beat Barbay to many timesΒ he will take you off the schedule. Β Lol

36 minutes ago, JasperDAWG said:

This is the hidden content, please

Couple of things.Β  That kid didnt play baseball,Β  soccer, tennis, badminton,Β  or anything like that,Β  but he canceled Silsbee on EVERYTHING.Β  Β Seems like someone was a little sensitive I'd you ask me.Β  Also, that kid graduated last year.Β  Β Nothing stopped them from scheduling Silsbee this year for anything.Β  Β That didnt happen.Β  But hey.Β  'YouΒ  like it, I love it'...Β 

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Couple of things.Β  That kid didnt play baseball,Β  soccer, tennis, badminton,Β  or anything like that,Β  but he canceled Silsbee on EVERYTHING.Β  Β Seems like someone was a little sensitive I'd you ask me.Β  Also, that kid graduated last year.Β  Β Nothing stopped them from scheduling Silsbee this year for anything.Β  Β That didnt happen.Β  But hey.Β  'YouΒ  like it, I love it'...Β 

In Barbay's defense, schedules are made every two years. He could not have scheduled Silsbee this year because of the two year agreements.

2 hours ago, WO-S 89 said:

I’ve heard if you beat Barbay to many timesΒ he will take you off the schedule. Β Lol

I wonder who allowed Barbay to not schedule Silsbee in anything....hmmm β˜•

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Β 

11 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

How long ago was that?

Truth be told. When Jasper and Silsbee meet someone is fighting. It happened one year with Basketball. Silsbee player injured his hand, then the hit on the QB. It has nothing to do with fear or win lose status. They will meet in the playoffs hopefully.Β 

1 hour ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Coach T speaking of district 10-4A-II...

β€œI think we are all pretty even with the exception of Silsbee."

This is the hidden content, please

Yeah, Coach T is way off on his assessment. Must be propaganda article for the Mustangs. Both teams love to run the ball, Mustangs pass a little more than the Tigers. Both defense are built to stop the run and both secondary are not where they would like to be. As always special teams will be huge and ball security will be crucial. Penalties will play a part and the timing of the penalties. If the Tigers can match the intensity the Mustangs bring I can see a good game here. The Tigers are young, not many players from last years state semi final run. A lot of first time players on varsity, a lot of first time starters playing on varsity for the Tigers.Β 

11 hours ago, JasperDAWG said:

As long as story is told "like it really is" I have no issues at all. Any Jasper is scared, etc type versions are not the case. Come on, the two schools played for nearly a century!

And now Jasper won't.Β Β 

There's nothing wrong with the fact that y'all don't want NONE of what Silsbee is slinging.Β  Football, basesball, golf, one act play.... nothing.

I understand that Officer Barbrady even got theΒ Spelling "Bee" for Jasper Elementary cancelled.... just to be safe.

Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, STiger85 said:

Yeah, Coach T is way off on his assessment. Must be propaganda article for the Mustangs. Both teams love to run the ball, Mustangs pass a little more than the Tigers. Both defense are built to stop the run and both secondary are not where they would like to be. As always special teams will be huge and ball security will be crucial. Penalties will play a part and the timing of the penalties. If the Tigers can match the intensity the Mustangs bring I can see a good game here. The Tigers are young, not many players from last years state semi final run. A lot of first time players on varsity, a lot of first time starters playing on varsity for the Tigers.Β 

Tigers defense can not stop the run. That was proven against Newton. Mustangs defense is much like Newton. I’ve seen them play. Tonight’s game will be one for the books. If the rain don’t hinder.Β 

11 minutes ago, KB24 said:

Tigers defense can not stop the run. That was proven against Newton. Mustangs defense is much like Newton. I’ve seen them play. Tonight’s game will be one for the books. If the rain don’t hinder.Β 

So, your basing Silsbee run defense on one game. Good.Β