West Orange Stark vs Silsbee

tennisbc

1 minute ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Do u think it's any ur old buddy mr gary will do the game or he has to do a rotation. I understand if does its only fair, I was just wondering since the game was canceled.

Not sure.  A number of factors go into who he will broadcast.  One of those factors come into play this week as LC-M and BC play each other.  He'll let me know early next week. 

Anyway, you will be able to listen to the game even if he doesn't as we will have the game right here on SETXsports.com!

1 hour ago, WOSgrad said:

Not sure.  A number of factors go into who he will broadcast.  One of those factors come into play this week as LC-M and BC play each other.  He'll let me know early next week. 

Anyway, you will be able to listen to the game even if he doesn't as we will have the game right here on SETXsports.com!

If kogt doesn't broadcast this game. Will this be setxsports people? Or is it normal silsbee broadcasters?

After friday night i am not sure if my Tigers are ready to take this one or not. I hope they showup and showout we shall see. But one thing i do know is that there are some WOS fans over there hoping this 50% chance of rain Friday materializes at game time and continues throughout the game, so that if my Tigers fo win they will have an excuse.

On 10/5/2019 at 9:57 AM, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Thanks guys but I did watch freshman and jv Thursday night and I don't know who #49 for wos on jv but that guy is amazing, he made jasper get out the spread and go to the wing t still didn't stop him from getting in the backfield every play almost. From what I hear he's from Alabama, as soon as the paperwork gets straight I'm pretty sure he will get a silver hat. 

Were hoping it want take to much longer.kid is a beast. It's too bad that they have to make him wait.no one on any JV teams have been able to block him.

1 hour ago, ladybug33 said:

Wow we are on page 2! I'm taking off a few hours to go to Silsbee to see this game.  Lets hear some noise. West Orange Stark and Silsbee is always a rumble.

Well I'm hoping for a great game.i thought last year silsbee team had jelled together real nice.and they were scary on both sides of the ball. This years defense doesn't impress me at all.poor tackling and secondary that isn't playing well.by w.o with these slow starts expect them to do alot of no huddle to get the QB going early.silsbee backs will get yards. But not like last year. And I be hoping silsbee at least try to throw something different besides a deep jump ball.bcz w.o running zone they would have opportunities.and if they concentrate on 41. #3 is back to full strength.and they must tackle him. #41 will get his no matter what.i really can't see w.o turning the ball over inside there own territory against this team bcz of the talent on offense. Bcz them T/O has cost them in the newton and Nederland game. Can't turn the ball over against gud teams.

2 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

I hear you Dj, let's just hope we will have no weather situations going on or injuries. 

Lol, we're healthy as can be.we haven't played enough games yet. Ladybug33 I'll give u a heads up on something. If u ever get a chance to go watch the JV play.i guarantee you u will come back and say wow.its this freshman class they're unbelievable!!bf the end of yr they probably be on varsity.and they have a transfer. #49 that is waiting on his transfer papers.he shouldn't even be playing against jv kids.he is that gud.if u ever go back from the beginning of the season I said this might be a 3 yr run coming.bcz of what they have coming back the next 3 yrs.and by the way the JV hasn't been tested all yr.

On 10/4/2019 at 9:31 PM, MustangNation#1 said:

These mustangs is going be piss off cuz they didnt play jasper at all silsbee fist to be in trouble

Right there, Mustangs we’re ready to tear Jasper up.  Im sure the dawgs were happy not to play that game. Would have been physical , might still be hurtin. 

18 hours ago, dj said:

Lol, we're healthy as can be.we haven't played enough games yet. Ladybug33 I'll give u a heads up on something. If u ever get a chance to go watch the JV play.i guarantee you u will come back and say wow.its this freshman class they're unbelievable!!bf the end of yr they probably be on varsity.and they have a transfer. #49 that is waiting on his transfer papers.he shouldn't even be playing against jv kids.he is that gud.if u ever go back from the beginning of the season I said this might be a 3 yr run coming.bcz of what they have coming back the next 3 yrs.and by the way the JV hasn't been tested all yr.

Looking forward to seeing the new transfer and the players moving up from JV.

I think Silsbee is better than their record. Loses to PNG and Newton are nothing to be ashamed of. Last week Springhill may have had one of the best passing attacks in 4A that no one has ever heard of or Silsbee pass defense could be that bad. Either way Silsbee should be 3-3. 2-3 same thing I expect a hard fought game. Silsbee in a close one decided in.the last 3 min of the 4th.