West Orange Stark vs Silsbee

tennisbc

27 minutes ago, tennisbc said:

I hope the extra (bye) week off helps the Stangs get ready for the Tigers.

Welp it back to Ohio for me I hope they broadcast the game Friday but we probably missed our turn. The extra week should help each help w o get a little more healthy and I'm pretty sure silsbee will show up for the one. Its was great seeing everyone even though I didn't get to see what I came for . IĀ should be back by the 3rd round of the playoffs take care everyone.Ā 

32 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Welp it back to Ohio for me I hope they broadcast the game Friday but we probably missed our turn. The extra week should help each help w o get a little more healthy and I'm pretty sure silsbee will show up for the one. Its was great seeing everyone even though I didn't get to see what I came for . IĀ should be back by the 3rd round of the playoffs take care everyone.Ā 

Be careful bro. Would have been nice to meet you. Let's hope for another deep run in the playoffs so u can see them stangs in december.

37 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Safe travels back up to the Midwest, bud.

22 minutes ago, KB24 said:

If Silsbee donā€™t make some adjustments and utilize the talent they have walking the sideline they are in trouble. They canā€™t rely on their run game to win this. Not agains the Mustangs defense. Itā€™s going to be like playing Newton all over again.Ā 

WOS has their problems as well.They haven't got it all together either and missing two games doesn't help.Looking for a close game and the team with the fewer mistakes will win.Ā 

1 minute ago, GUNHO said:

WOS has their problems as well.They haven't got it all together either and missing two games doesn't help.Looking for a close game and the team with the fewer mistakes will win.Ā 

Iā€™m sure they are ready for this rematch. Itā€™s been practice as usual. Stangs coaching style and mindset is a very much different from the Tigers.Ā 

1 hour ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Be careful bro. Would have been nice to meet you. Let's hope for another deep run in the playoffs so u can see them stangs in december.

Thanks guys but I did watch freshman and jv Thursday night and I don't know who #49 for wos on jv but that guyĀ is amazing, he made jasper get out the spread and go to the wing t still didn't stop him from getting in the backfield every play almost. From what I hear he's from Alabama, as soon as the paperwork gets straight I'm pretty sure he will get a silver hat.Ā 

4 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Thanks guys but I did watch freshman and jv Thursday night and I don't know who #49 for wos on jv but that guyĀ is amazing, he made jasper get out the spread and go to the wing t still didn't stop him from getting in the backfield every play almost. From what I hear he's from Alabama, as soon as the paperwork gets straight I'm pretty sure he will get a silver hat.Ā 

49 doesnā€™t get to play on varsity this year.Ā 

1 hour ago, KB24 said:

If Silsbee donā€™t make some adjustments and utilize the talent they have walking the sideline they are in trouble. They canā€™t rely on their run game to win this. Not agains the Mustangs defense. Itā€™s going to be like playing Newton all over again.Ā 

You really have no idea!

1 hour ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

I don't know how goodĀ  wos or silsbee is because both teamsĀ  have not played as well as expected so far this year, that's why I think this one will be just as good as Carthage and pleasant grove last night. Both will thier a games finally, another thriller like last year I'm looking at 20 to17....

I have to agree somewhat. But Iā€™ve seen both teams play and although WOS is not playing at their best offensively. Their defenseĀ is better than most. It will truly be a good game.Ā