Port Neches-Groves 18 Vidor 10/FINAL

WOSgrad

3 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

But if we do play on a sloppy field who do you think that favors? I would say. Vidor run game over PNG short passing game. What’s the weather report for tomorrow?

Wouldnt think that'd be much of an issue on a turf field? 

7 minutes ago, Realville said:

He simply pointed out that the penalty should be marked off from where the Vidor player was pushed down way out off bounds. 

Did you miss when he said " let's see if they call that both ways" when Vidor got their 1st holding call compared to 4 for PNG? Or his over the PA advertising while PNG was running offensive plays?

12 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

Did you miss when he said " let's see if they call that both ways" when Vidor got their 1st holding call compared to 4 for PNG? 

Must have been at restroom. What’s wrong with that! I like accountability! Obviously it didn’t help, he still try to cheat us some yards on the personal foul penalty 😂.  I am sorry he hurt your feelings.

3 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

You can't say anything about announcers, did y'all forget about the years going to Livingston and  hearing "Reba" over the intercom? That was insane. Lol

Reba was bad but this guy was like the spastic little league dad that happened to have a mic!