Jasper at West Orange-Stark/CANCELLED

WOSgrad

14 hours ago, Bulldogs92 said:

Wouldn't be surprised if we end up playing someone on the 10/25 open date just to get another game in. With the lack of quality in our district (all of the other teams are struggling badly), it would be nice to be able to play a halfway decent team that week. 

Jasper will play Baton Rouge Centineal on the 25th.in Jasper,not one of the school's we played in the past.

37 minutes ago, JasperDAWG said:

The schools in the recent past we played from Louisiana were a waste of time.  Granted, Texas highschool teams make a lot of teams from places look bad. Centennial as it stands is 5-0 so far this season and have won  10+ games the last few seasons.

At least you dont have to drive. I'm sure there are some good teams over there. Many people from the other side of the sabine river have asked why we dont play them. I always say they are nowhere near our level. It would be an embarrassment for a Texas team to have a win on our record against a team from LA.

Just jokes. Hope yall get some game time experience and please, no injuries. I dont want to hear excuses for the rematch. Lol

7 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

At least you dont have to drive. I'm sure there are some good teams over there. Many people from the other side of the sabine river have asked why we dont play them. I always say they are nowhere near our level. It would be an embarrassment for a Texas team to have a win on our record against a team from LA.

Just jokes. Hope yall get some game time experience and please, no injuries. I dont want to hear excuses for the rematch. Lol

I wouldn't mind us playing Edna Karr, Sulphur or Warren Easton from over cross the river. 

6 hours ago, JasperDAWG said:

Centennial beat Karr already this season. For those who don't know, Karr, Easton, and the likes are consistent good football teams. 

Catholic High beat them along with John Curtis, that's their only 2 losses, I've watched both of those games. 

Just now, JasperDAWG said:

In your reference to Karr I knew what you meant. I was simply supporting the fact that Karr plays good football. There maybe a few that come here that are not aware of the John Curtis Patriots.  Wasn't it like a 3 pt game?

Yup 42-39