Jasper at West Orange-Stark/CANCELLED

WOSgrad

2 minutes ago, dj said:

Bulldog 92 u having cracking up here at the job.

The way I see it, y'all owe them 50 because they knocked you out of the playoffs and you can give them the other 50 for us just because they're Silsbee. I'm not pointing fingers at who's not scheduling who. Just go do us a solid. 😁

Just now, marshman said:

2 games against quality teams getting cancelled this year. Coach T scheduled these type games to help prepare for the playoffs. Hope not playing them will not affect WO-S come playoff time.

I'm afraid it will affect both teams. Anytime you miss competing against another top notch team. You will suffer. Coach T uses these types of games to show how they are being exploited or out of position. No game tape to review this week. No teaching. No correcting. No improving.

7 minutes ago, j_dog said:

Ditto for Jasper.

Wouldn't be surprised if we end up playing someone on the 10/25 open date just to get another game in. With the lack of quality in our district (all of the other teams are struggling badly), it would be nice to be able to play a halfway decent team that week. 

26 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I'm afraid it will affect both teams. Anytime you miss competing against another top notch team. You will suffer. Coach T uses these types of games to show how they are being exploited or out of position. No game tape to review this week. No teaching. No correcting. No improving.

W.o needed to play this game more than jasper.last yr the first game our kids looked confused and not know where to line up.and jasper  took advantage of opportunity and made us realize some adjustments had to be made. And ik it made them a better team. But it also showed us.we wasnt the team we thought we were either. But one of the best things that came out of it that no one talks is the LB play. He was 48 last yr.this yr he is #9.the kid is a stud .and the battle between him and his defense against jasper was gonna be epic. Playoffs are coming.so hopefully both teams stay healthy. 

26 minutes ago, dj said:

W.o needed to play this game more than jasper.last yr the first game our kids looked confused and not know where to line up.and jasper  took advantage of opportunity and made us realize some adjustments had to be made. And ik it made them a better team. But it also showed us.we wasnt the team we thought we were either. But one of the best things that came out of it that no one talks is the LB play. He was 48 last yr.this yr he is #9.the kid is a stud .and the battle between him and his defense against jasper was gonna be epic. Playoffs are coming.so hopefully both teams stay healthy. 

I agree. And our strength of schedule is now pretty suspect.

Ned 1-3 losing 27-0 half

Lcm 2-2 idle

Newton 3-1 Sat @ 2

bc 1-3 idle

5 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I agree. And our strength of schedule is now pretty suspect.

Ned 1-3 losing 27-0 half

Lcm 2-2 idle

Newton 3-1 Sat @ 2

bc 1-3 idle

We needed this game just as much. Our district is terrible and if we will probably roll through it in more dominant fashion than we did last year.