Denver Broncos

13 hours ago, mat said:

Poor management 

I think you've got something there, been some suspect decisions made over the last couple of years. But more specifically this year? I feel like we have enough weapons to do better than an 0-4 start... 

1 hour ago, king said:

They actually don’t suck. They been losing in the last seconds.

btw I’m going to Denver next week to see titans play at broncos!

And had some bad calls. I guess I'm just disappointed in the team so far this year. Have fun at the game! Wish I could go to one or two. 

• 2 weeks later...

We need to revisit this. Flacco was disinterested tonight against KC and it looks like he only cares that his game check clears. Denver did nothing against a below-average Chiefs defense, too. The Broncos do suck and it's all at Elway's feet. One QB would fix most of it, but he has proven time and time again that he can't evaluate them at all. 

10 hours ago, Bulldogs92 said:

We need to revisit this. Flacco was disinterested tonight against KC and it looks like he only cares that his game check clears. Denver did nothing against a below-average Chiefs defense, too. The Broncos do suck and it's all at Elway's feet. One QB would fix most of it, but he has proven time and time again that he can't evaluate them at all. 

I kind of thought the same about Flacco, he did not look like he was in the game. And when they showed him on the sidelines he was staring off into space...