Anahuac at Buna

Fbfan3

Anahuac at Buna  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes this one?

4 minutes ago, Leon the Lion said:

Don't spit spit up your coffee; Glen Gadpard has been reincarnated in Chambers County, just a better version. Faster, smarter, more suited for today's game; the coaches in Anahuac are finding new ways to blend their unique talent. He is just the "SUPER GLUE" that keeps it together. University of Houston, Rice, Texas, University of South Carolina, and Clemson be careful traveling on I-10. He is a great student-athlete; don't hate.

Rice is believable. But those other 3.... cmon now

10 minutes ago, Leon the Lion said:

Was it anything Glen Gaspard could not do? This kid is a better student-athlete. Glen Gaspard, a newer version with all of the extras. Humility might be his best asset. I am the one who is proud. Don't hate; congratulate!!!

Are you a professional Cheerleader by chance???

1 hour ago, NetCat said:

Are you a professional Cheerleader by chance???

No. In the first week in October, you are positioned to kick-butt or get your butt kicked. All have had the same amount of time to prepare; if you and yours spent your time feeling sorry about things you can't control, bend over and get what is coming to you. Some have focused on getting better and building a team with what they can do with their talent. If you don't like what you have built, do better next time. If you can't get excited about you kids, you should be ashamed.

P.S. If you invite us to your "HOMECOMING" we are coming to kick your BUTT.

25 minutes ago, Leon the Lion said:

No. In the first week in October, you are positioned to kick-butt or get your butt kicked. All have had the same amount of time to prepare; if you and yours spent your time feeling sorry about things you can't control, bend over and get what is coming to you. Some have focused on getting better and building a team with what they can do with their talent. If you don't like what you have built, do better next time. If you can't get excited about you kids, you should be ashamed.

P.S. If you invite us to your "HOMECOMING" we are coming to kick your BUTT.

I'm impartial to this game. I voted for your team if you'll read the beginning of the thread. My comment on you is because you were a little over the top (in my opinion) on a few posts. It's ok to be over the top, I just thought it was funny and was poking a little fun

2 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

Rice is believable. But those other 3.... cmon now

Sometimes we don't realize what we have. I listed those schools because there is a good match. Because of his skill set, Foster can play immediately. These schools need to have outstanding recruitment this year to be or stay competitive. Because of the way football is changing; the multi-talented athlete is a premium. Texas is a hot-bed for talent. He can play baseball. 

17 minutes ago, Leon the Lion said:

Sometimes we don't realize what we have. I listed those schools because there is a good match. Because of his skill set, Foster can play immediately. These schools need to have outstanding recruitment this year to be or stay competitive. Because of the way football is changing; the multi-talented athlete is a premium. Texas is a hot-bed for talent. He can play baseball. 

Are you his recruiting agent?

BTW, if he is such a good player, then why isn't he on any recruiting lists?

Also, I was on the sidelines for one of Anahuac's scrimmages. I saw no player that stuck out for the Panthers like you are stating.

2 minutes ago, SETX32 said:

Like to see buna win this one but Anahuac wins this one in a tight low scoring game 

Buna realizes that Anahuac has great skill people on offense; so they will try to shorten the game with 11 and 12 play drives.  But, these two defensive tackles are going to try to make them turn the ball over. One 6'8" 280 "The Nigerian Nightmare" , the other 6' 5" 270 "White Chocolate" are planning to make them turn the ball over at least 5 times. You know what that means; they are working on end zone celebrations. If you give Neece and the "Pony Expess" 5 more chances they will deliver the mail.(Remember these numbers 2,4,5,7,8,9,32)

If Buna falls behind they will be in trouble because of the ball/ clock control offense they run. My guess is Anahuac won’t run straight into the teeth of their strength at tackle. Better get ready for that hurry up offense they run. Hope those big boys are in great shape. Don’t sleep on Anahuac this ain’t the same ole team.  

3 hours ago, Fbfan3 said:

You’d have better luck winning the powerball with them than betting on them in this game after seeing their film

I am due to win powerball; and all you other winners congratulations. I am going to stay with Panthers. I just broke down more film and; Buna can not handle the linebackers from Anahuac ( Snap, Crackle, and Pop). They are ready to ruin this party. They will fly to the damn football from all directions destroying everything in their path. Buna, cancel "HOMECOMING", put all the women and children to bed, stay inside, lock the doors and windows, cover your ass. No, evaluate!!! Damn it, you invited us to Homecoming; ready or not, here we come!

48 minutes ago, Leon the Lion said:

I am due to win powerball; and all you other winners congratulations. I am going to stay with Panthers. I just broke down more film and; Buna can not handle the linebackers from Anahuac ( Snap, Crackle, and Pop). They are ready to ruin this party. They will fly to the damn football from all directions destroying everything in their path. Buna, cancel "HOMECOMING", put all the women and children to bed, stay inside, lock the doors and windows, cover your ass. No, evaluate!!! Damn it, you invited us to Homecoming; ready or not, here we come!

Lol good luck to yall

What I do know is this is the same group of kids Buna has beat the breaks off of since 2011. And it’s gonna take more than a coach and six months to change that. Maybe if there was actually one D-1 player on that team it could be different. But I’m pretty sure everybody agrees that there isn’t lol.Hell Buna’s sophomore qb is better than your #5 lol. And he out threw yours last week against a legit team with three out of four skill starters out with injuries. What y’all better hope is none of these kids have gotten released this week 😉. And your right. There’s gonna definitely be some snap crackle and pop but it’s gonna be when your LBs step in front of that 6’3 220 pound truck wearing #20. Better tighten them chin straps. Anyhoo enjoy the win against Kirbyville and let’s try to keep positive but logical 

46 minutes ago, Fbfan3 said:

What I do know is this is the same group of kids Buna has beat the breaks off of since 2011. And it’s gonna take more than a coach and six months to change that. Maybe if there was actually one D-1 player on that team it could be different. But I’m pretty sure everybody agrees that there isn’t lol.Hell Buna’s sophomore qb is better than your #5 lol. And he out threw yours last week against a legit team with three out of four skill starters out with injuries. What y’all better hope is none of these kids have gotten released this week 😉. And your right. There’s gonna definitely be some snap crackle and pop but it’s gonna be when your LBs step in front of that 6’3 220 pound truck wearing #20. Better tighten them chin straps. Anyhoo enjoy the win against Kirbyville and let’s try to keep positive but logical 

I don't care what you, Donald Trump, and three other white men say; Buna is getting a butt whipping for Homecoming. It is too LATE to EVACUATE. Are you ready for so FOOTBALL!

35 minutes ago, Leon the Lion said:

I don't care what you, Donald Trump, and three other white men say; Buna is getting a butt whipping for Homecoming. It is too LATE to EVACUATE. Are you ready for so FOOTBALL!

Make America great again! And good luck tomorrow brother!

On 10/3/2019 at 9:39 AM, The Icon said:

Buna is off to a great start - we’ll see if Anahuac has made improvements...

Not knocking any teams, but Buna beat Cleveland and Hemphill for their 2 wins. I’m not real sure that’s a great start. In their defense, Buna is a young team and have several players out with injuries.

What’s most important is they are 0-1 in district play and can’t afford to go 0-2. Looks to me that Anahuac’s offense got rolling last week and is starting to click. Games are won upfront. We’ll see who wins the battle between the OL and DL for each team. The coaches upfront will earn their money tonight.

20 minutes ago, TXHORN_ET said:

Not knocking any teams, but Buna beat Cleveland and Hemphill for their 2 wins. I’m not real sure that’s a great start. In their defense, Buna is a young team and have several players out with injuries.

What’s most important is they are 0-1 in district play and can’t afford to go 0-2. Looks to me that Anahuac’s offense got rolling last week and is starting to click. Games are won upfront. We’ll see who wins the battle between the OL and DL for each team. The coaches upfront will earn their money tonight.

Your exactly right. And even in your best health anything can happen on any given Friday. But buna didn’t beat Hemphill and get on here beating on their chest sending  everybody on the team D1 and start making promises of steamrolling everybody on the the way out lol. I wish every kid in the sport the best. Just giving this overly excited parent the friendly adult conversation he was looking for. Well adult-like until he got racist with it. And yea that stuff goes both ways! So hopefully Buna gets a chance to blow them out tonight and doesn’t tap the brakes. MAGA!