Anahuac at Buna

Fbfan3

Anahuac at Buna  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes this one?

21 hours ago, Leon the Lion said:

Anahuac wins a close one; the difference being the best football player in the district plays for Anahuac.

You can spit all you want; they may have the best football player in Southeast Texas. I know he can play 8 positions at a high level. I sure hope the colleges and universities are not as uniformed as you.

13 hours ago, NetCat said:

Lol! Same. Leon who do you think the best player in the district is?

Who in the district makes everyone around him better, plays 8 positions at a high level; runs, throws, and receives the football. He can and will block. He runs tough and is explosive. He can play defense at all three levels. He catches punts and kick-offs; and is a threat to score every time he touches the ball. He takes no plays off; outstanding effort every play. He is a great leader; he makes others around him better. If you go to Anahuac's games, he won't be hard to find. Just, pick-up one of Buna's scouting reports; he will be highlighted (#5).

7 hours ago, Leon the Lion said:

Who in the district makes everyone around him better, plays 8 positions at a high level; runs, throws, and receives the football. He can and will block. He runs tough and is explosive. He can play defense at all three levels. He catches punts and kick-offs; and is a threat to score every time he touches the ball. He takes no plays off; outstanding effort every play. He is a great leader; he makes others around him better. If you go to Anahuac's games, he won't be hard to find. Just, pick-up one of Buna's scouting reports; he will be highlighted (#5).

Sounds like he is the whole team...is there anything he doesn't do? 

He is not the whole teamHere

14 hours ago, TXHORN_ET said:

Looking like I’ll need to make this game to see the Panther Phenom.

He is not the whole team; but don't go to sleep on him and the young players who have grown up a little over the last three weeks. The Panthers were not expected to do much; they have evolved in the most dangerous team in the district. Every week there is a new contributor. The coaches are doing a good job of putting players in a position to be successful. The next month will be exciting.

On 10/1/2019 at 8:27 AM, uknowit2 said:

Almost spit up my coffee on that one. Not only do they not have the 'best player in the district' they don't have the best 3A player within 20 miles.

Don't spit spit up your coffee; Glen Gadpard has been reincarnated in Chambers County, just a better version. Faster, smarter, more suited for today's game; the coaches in Anahuac are finding new ways to blend their unique talent. He is just the "SUPER GLUE" that keeps it together. University of Houston, Rice, Texas, University of South Carolina, and Clemson be careful traveling on I-10. He is a great student-athlete; don't hate.