The Hill at The Dog Pound!!!

chorizo

I have under good authority that BH will be flying grass in from a Nederland area pasture to be placed in our air conditioned practice dome! Most have agreed that they will practice on the grass as long as the AC is at 70 deg  or lower.   God help us if we get a stain on the uni’s.

with this extraordinary effort I put BH up by 14 in this contest! BH 42 Ned 28

7 hours ago, BHFAN said:

I have under good authority that BH will be flying grass in from a Nederland area pasture to be placed in our air conditioned practice dome! Most have agreed that they will practice on the grass as long as the AC is at 70 deg  or lower.   God help us if we get a stain on the uni’s.

with this extraordinary effort I put BH up by 14 in this contest! BH 42 Ned 28

Note to BH players: Eating Tidepods will not remove  Bulldog grass stains from your uniforms!😎

1 hour ago, Realville said:

Note to BH players: Eating Tidepods will not remove  Bulldog grass stains from your uniforms!😎

However, learning to swim is a great advantage when traveling to Bulldog Swimming Pool, Oh I mean Stadium.  Sorry it is easy to get confused with all the water.

On 9/28/2019 at 2:32 PM, ECBucFan said:

I don't have a dog in this hunt, but Ned is 1-3 with two losses to smaller schools and their only win is over a pushover, while BH is 3-1 with two of the three being quality wins. I don't care if Ned is at home or not, BH will walk away easily with this. BH by 14 only if Ned can score late.    

Smaller schools that are pretty dang good. Nederland will win this game. 

14 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

I did not say "nothing", did I? I said "not much". Lets be accurate. By and large, Newton is still Newton, and Newton would blast this 1-3 Nederland team, be it last year or this year. BTW, Silsbee (who beat Ned) struggled somewhat with Lumberton??   LOL

LOL and Silsbee would still bust EC even with all their recruits. 

Guest ECBucFan
1 hour ago, DeuceSixSuited said:

LOL and Silsbee would still bust EC even with all their recruits. 

Who cares? EC is not in the 5A district. EC was not mentioned and has nothing to do with any of this.