The Hill at The Dog Pound!!!

chorizo

This should be a good game. BH and Ned haven’t played each other much , but last year was the first time Ned has beat BH. Last year BH lead the entire game to blow the lead with around 3 minutes to play in the game. All meeting between the two have been close games, so I expect the same. If BH plays Ned like they did Dayton in the 1st half they will ride home with a L! 

37 minutes ago, Blockdownandkickout! said:

Serious question why do people call BH the ant mound? Where did that come from? Not being sarcastic just wondering? 

I've came up with it.  I started saying it 13 years ago the week if Central/BH in 2006.  I guess it stuck around.  Thank me later.  😁😁🏾🏾

1 minute ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I've came up with it.  I started saying it 13 years ago the week if Central/BH in 2006.  I guess it stuck around.  Thank me later.  😁😁🏾🏾

Lol nice, I just always saw that. Didn’t know if BH field was infested with ants or something a long time ago. Was hoping for a good story.

Just now, Blockdownandkickout! said:

Lol nice, I just always saw that. Didn’t know if BH field was infested with ants or something a long time ago. Was hoping for a good story.

It was a jab at BH.  Not Barbers Hill, but an ant mound.  You know, small players, small ants and a mound being smaller than a 'hill'..

Guest ECBucFan

I don't have a dog in this hunt, but Ned is 1-3 with two losses to smaller schools and their only win is over a pushover, while BH is 3-1 with two of the three being quality wins. I don't care if Ned is at home or not, BH will walk away easily with this. BH by 14 only if Ned can score late.    

Nederland has the talent and personal to easily win out and could easily be 3-1 right now but just hasn’t gotten it together!!When it comes to sports,my kids or not I call it like I see it,don’t care about feelings! If coaches can get the most out of this team and find a few leaders they go undefeated in this very very weak district,if not they may only beat Dayton the rest of way,either way I wouldn’t be surprised with what I’ve seen so far!!All starts up front in the trenches,if oline can block nobody stops the run,if they give Bryce time he probably best pocket passer in the district,that’s a big if so far,defense just hasn’t played well,no pressure from dline and db’s haven’t covered anything!!With that being said again if Bryce has time to throw he can be very successful and if nothing changes and line doesn’t block and he has to run and get out of pocket his season will not be very good,and like I stated above I call it like I see it,I don’t sugar coat anything for anybody,and Bryce lives in my home,my step son!!!!Believe me he hears it from me a bunch,he has to step up and become a leader quick!!!Time to see what these coaches can get out of em!!!!!

28 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Ned got Turf this year right? I tell ya if that BH defense played like they did last night it will be tough for Ned to score. Ned handed a goose egg out last night as well though, so maybe a low scoring game? 

Will yall Supt and other higherups be in attendance? 😂🤣 

3 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Ned got Turf this year right? I tell ya if that BH defense played like they did last night it will be tough for Ned to score. Ned handed a goose egg out last night as well though, so maybe a low scoring game? 

Nope and if your Super thought the old grass turf in Vidor was bad, he hasn't seen anything yet!

4 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

I don't have a dog in this hunt, but Ned is 1-3 with two losses to smaller schools and their only win is over a pushover, while BH is 3-1 with two of the three being quality wins. I don't care if Ned is at home or not, BH will walk away easily with this. BH by 14 only if Ned can score late.    

I really don’t understand that bs logic. Just cause a school is smaller doesn’t mean the bigger school automatically wins or should. WOS beats big school regularly year in and out and Silsbee is no push over at all. So explain to me how smalls should automatically lose to big schools like you suggest. 

2 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

Nope and if your Super thought the old grass turf in Vidor was bad, he hasn't seen anything yet!

I guess we will have to practice in our grass slippers this week. I believe we have some still left over from the 90’s , just messing:) Ned you better not be watering the field we don’t get dirty!

36 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

I really don’t understand that bs logic. Just cause a school is smaller doesn’t mean the bigger school automatically wins or should. WOS beats big school regularly year in and out and Silsbee is no push over at all. So explain to me how smalls should automatically lose to big schools like you suggest. 

As long as he’s right is really all that matters:) 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    asher
    Newest Member
    asher
    • VivaAerobus Airlines Cancellation Policy VivaAerobus Airlines provides passengers with the flexibility to cancel their flights under certain conditions. **1- The cancellation policy varies based on factors such as fare type, ticket conditions, and timing of cancellation. **2. VivaAerobus Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy:** - Passengers can cancel their VivaAerobus Airlines flights and receive a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, provided the reservation was made at least two days before the scheduled departure. - After the 24-hour grace period, cancellation fees may apply depending on the fare type and ticket rules. **3. VivaAerobus Airlines Main Cabin Cancellation Policy:** - Travelers holding tickets in the Main Cabin are subject to the standard cancellation policy set by VivaAerobus Airlines . - Cancellation fees may vary depending on factors such as the timing of cancellation and the fare rules associated with the ticket. **4. VivaAerobus Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy:** - Basic Economy fares typically come with more restrictive cancellation terms compared to other fare classes. - Passengers with Basic Economy tickets may face higher cancellation fees or may not be eligible for refunds, depending on the fare rules. **5. Understanding VivaAerobus Airlines Cancellation Policy:** - It’s essential for passengers to review the fare rules and terms and conditions associated with their tickets before canceling a flight. - Passengers uncertain about their travel plans may want to consider purchasing refundable tickets or travel insurance for added flexibility. **6. What Is VivaAerobus Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy?** - Passengers holding Basic Economy tickets should carefully review the specific cancellation terms and conditions outlined by VivaAerobus Airlines . - They should be aware of any applicable fees or restrictions before proceeding with flight cancellation. **7. Contact VivaAerobus Airlines for Assistance:** - Passengers needing assistance with canceling their flights or clarifying the cancellation policy can reach out to VivaAerobus Airlines ‘ customer service for personalized support and guidance. **Conclusion:** - Familiarizing yourself with VivaAerobus Airlines cancellation policy and understanding the terms associated with your fare type can help you navigate changes to your travel plans effectively. - Stay informed about any updates or revisions to the cancellation policy to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. Safe travels!          
    • SkyWest Airlines Cancellation Policy SkyWest Airlines provides passengers with the flexibility to cancel their flights under certain conditions. **1- The cancellation policy varies based on factors such as fare type, ticket conditions, and timing of cancellation. **2. SkyWest Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy:** - Passengers can cancel their SkyWest Airlines flights and receive a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, provided the reservation was made at least two days before the scheduled departure. - After the 24-hour grace period, cancellation fees may apply depending on the fare type and ticket rules. **3. SkyWest Airlines Main Cabin Cancellation Policy:** - Travelers holding tickets in the Main Cabin are subject to the standard cancellation policy set by SkyWest Airlines . - Cancellation fees may vary depending on factors such as the timing of cancellation and the fare rules associated with the ticket. **4. SkyWest Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy:** - Basic Economy fares typically come with more restrictive cancellation terms compared to other fare classes. - Passengers with Basic Economy tickets may face higher cancellation fees or may not be eligible for refunds, depending on the fare rules. **5. Understanding SkyWest Airlines Cancellation Policy:** - It’s essential for passengers to review the fare rules and terms and conditions associated with their tickets before canceling a flight. - Passengers uncertain about their travel plans may want to consider purchasing refundable tickets or travel insurance for added flexibility. **6. What Is SkyWest Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy?** - Passengers holding Basic Economy tickets should carefully review the specific cancellation terms and conditions outlined by SkyWest Airlines . - They should be aware of any applicable fees or restrictions before proceeding with flight cancellation. **7. Contact SkyWest Airlines for Assistance:** - Passengers needing assistance with canceling their flights or clarifying the cancellation policy can reach out to SkyWest Airlines ‘ customer service for personalized support and guidance. **Conclusion:** - Familiarizing yourself with SkyWest Airlines cancellation policy and understanding the terms associated with your fare type can help you navigate changes to your travel plans effectively. - Stay informed about any updates or revisions to the cancellation policy to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. Safe travels!
    • Saudi Arabian Airlines Cancellation Policy Saudi Arabian Airlines provides passengers with the flexibility to cancel their flights under certain conditions. **1- The cancellation policy varies based on factors such as fare type, ticket conditions, and timing of cancellation. **2. Saudi Arabian Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy:** - Passengers can cancel their Saudi Arabian Airlines flights and receive a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, provided the reservation was made at least two days before the scheduled departure. - After the 24-hour grace period, cancellation fees may apply depending on the fare type and ticket rules. **3. Saudi Arabian Airlines Main Cabin Cancellation Policy:** - Travelers holding tickets in the Main Cabin are subject to the standard cancellation policy set by Saudi Arabian Airlines . - Cancellation fees may vary depending on factors such as the timing of cancellation and the fare rules associated with the ticket. **4. Saudi Arabian Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy:** - Basic Economy fares typically come with more restrictive cancellation terms compared to other fare classes. - Passengers with Basic Economy tickets may face higher cancellation fees or may not be eligible for refunds, depending on the fare rules. **5. Understanding Saudi Arabian Airlines Cancellation Policy:** - It’s essential for passengers to review the fare rules and terms and conditions associated with their tickets before canceling a flight. - Passengers uncertain about their travel plans may want to consider purchasing refundable tickets or travel insurance for added flexibility. **6. What Is Saudi Arabian Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy?** - Passengers holding Basic Economy tickets should carefully review the specific cancellation terms and conditions outlined by Saudi Arabian Airlines . - They should be aware of any applicable fees or restrictions before proceeding with flight cancellation. **7. Contact Saudi Arabian Airlines for Assistance:** - Passengers needing assistance with canceling their flights or clarifying the cancellation policy can reach out to Saudi Arabian Airlines ‘ customer service for personalized support and guidance. **Conclusion:** - Familiarizing yourself with Saudi Arabian Airlines cancellation policy and understanding the terms associated with your fare type can help you navigate changes to your travel plans effectively. - Stay informed about any updates or revisions to the cancellation policy to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. Safe travels!
    • Royal Jordanian Airlines Cancellation Policy Royal Jordanian Airlines provides passengers with the flexibility to cancel their flights under certain conditions. **1- The cancellation policy varies based on factors such as fare type, ticket conditions, and timing of cancellation. **2. Royal Jordanian Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy:** - Passengers can cancel their Royal Jordanian Airlines flights and receive a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, provided the reservation was made at least two days before the scheduled departure. - After the 24-hour grace period, cancellation fees may apply depending on the fare type and ticket rules. **3. Royal Jordanian Airlines Main Cabin Cancellation Policy:** - Travelers holding tickets in the Main Cabin are subject to the standard cancellation policy set by Royal Jordanian Airlines . - Cancellation fees may vary depending on factors such as the timing of cancellation and the fare rules associated with the ticket. **4. Royal Jordanian Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy:** - Basic Economy fares typically come with more restrictive cancellation terms compared to other fare classes. - Passengers with Basic Economy tickets may face higher cancellation fees or may not be eligible for refunds, depending on the fare rules. **5. Understanding Royal Jordanian Airlines Cancellation Policy:** - It’s essential for passengers to review the fare rules and terms and conditions associated with their tickets before canceling a flight. - Passengers uncertain about their travel plans may want to consider purchasing refundable tickets or travel insurance for added flexibility. **6. What Is Royal Jordanian Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy?** - Passengers holding Basic Economy tickets should carefully review the specific cancellation terms and conditions outlined by Royal Jordanian Airlines . - They should be aware of any applicable fees or restrictions before proceeding with flight cancellation. **7. Contact Royal Jordanian Airlines for Assistance:** - Passengers needing assistance with canceling their flights or clarifying the cancellation policy can reach out to Royal Jordanian Airlines ‘ customer service for personalized support and guidance. **Conclusion:** - Familiarizing yourself with Royal Jordanian Airlines cancellation policy and understanding the terms associated with your fare type can help you navigate changes to your travel plans effectively. - Stay informed about any updates or revisions to the cancellation policy to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. Safe travels!
    • Royal Air Maroc Airlines Cancellation Policy Royal Air Maroc Airlines provides passengers with the flexibility to cancel their flights under certain conditions. **1- The cancellation policy varies based on factors such as fare type, ticket conditions, and timing of cancellation. **2. Royal Air Maroc Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy:** - Passengers can cancel their Royal Air Maroc Airlines flights and receive a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, provided the reservation was made at least two days before the scheduled departure. - After the 24-hour grace period, cancellation fees may apply depending on the fare type and ticket rules. **3. Royal Air Maroc Airlines Main Cabin Cancellation Policy:** - Travelers holding tickets in the Main Cabin are subject to the standard cancellation policy set by Royal Air Maroc Airlines . - Cancellation fees may vary depending on factors such as the timing of cancellation and the fare rules associated with the ticket. **4. Royal Air Maroc Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy:** - Basic Economy fares typically come with more restrictive cancellation terms compared to other fare classes. - Passengers with Basic Economy tickets may face higher cancellation fees or may not be eligible for refunds, depending on the fare rules. **5. Understanding Royal Air Maroc Airlines Cancellation Policy:** - It’s essential for passengers to review the fare rules and terms and conditions associated with their tickets before canceling a flight. - Passengers uncertain about their travel plans may want to consider purchasing refundable tickets or travel insurance for added flexibility. **6. What Is Royal Air Maroc Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy?** - Passengers holding Basic Economy tickets should carefully review the specific cancellation terms and conditions outlined by Royal Air Maroc Airlines . - They should be aware of any applicable fees or restrictions before proceeding with flight cancellation. **7. Contact Royal Air Maroc Airlines for Assistance:** - Passengers needing assistance with canceling their flights or clarifying the cancellation policy can reach out to Royal Air Maroc Airlines ‘ customer service for personalized support and guidance. **Conclusion:** - Familiarizing yourself with Royal Air Maroc Airlines cancellation policy and understanding the terms associated with your fare type can help you navigate changes to your travel plans effectively. - Stay informed about any updates or revisions to the cancellation policy to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. Safe travels!
  • Topics