Predictions: Beaumont West Brook vs Beaumont United

Alpha Wolf

2 hours ago, Alpha Wolf said:

#9 West Brook is averaging 45 points offensively a game while giving up 27 points a game defensively.

United is averaging 35 points offensively a game while giving up 7 points a game defensively.

The Maxpreps computer has West Brook ranked #22 in 6A with a strength of schedule rating of 21.4 while United is ranked #60 with a strength of schedule rating of 4.1.  Undoubtably West Brook has played the more difficult schedule between the two schools.

Well would you look at that. And what was it United we stand was saying the other day?

Being still not convinced concerning BU, and seeing a slight crack in BU's armor last week against a not very good Baytown Sterling team,  I'll say West Brook wins this one some-what easy.  Now, don't get me wrong -- BU has the athletes to actually beat West Brook.  But...

26 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Being still not convinced concerning BU, and seeing a slight crack in BU's armor last week against a not very good Baytown Sterling team,  I'll say West Brook wins this one some-what easy.  Now, don't get me wrong -- BU has the athletes to actually beat West Brook.  But...

...you follow Nederland, right?

Ashly Elam with 12 News just put out his weekly numbers for the area.  I previously mentioned what WB and BU score and give up a game but I didn't know that WB had the highest scoring average (45) in the 409 while BU has the stingiest defense (7) in the 409.  BU also has the 3rd highest scoring differential (how much they beat their opponents by) at 27 points in the area.  WB wasn't mentioned on that list.  Something is going to give come Friday night...

1 hour ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Ashly Elam with 12 News just put out his weekly numbers for the area.  I previously mentioned what WB and BU score and give up a game but I didn't know that WB had the highest scoring average (45) in the 409 while BU has the stingiest defense (7) in the 409.  BU also has the 3rd highest scoring differential (how much they beat their opponents by) at 27 points in the area.  WB wasn't mentioned on that list.  Something is going to give come Friday night...

Did they factor in the caliber opponents?