PNG@Vidor

Indianforever

6 hours ago, Physical Atmosphere said:

WOW . You said " knock it off" to the other users post. The guy called me out and I gave a pretty mild response that showed intent to avoid entertaining his shenanigans in the future by ignoring him.

It was directed at both of you, actually everyone that is getting off topic.   If you are going to ignore him then do so, and don't respond to his posts.

1 hour ago, The Icon said:

PNG by as many as they want 

Heaven knows that based on the evidence, Vidor has little chance.  In the topic of District predictions, most had Vidor & Santa Fe fighting it out for 7th & 8th Place.  MaxPreps has Vidor State Ranked at 430 and PNG at 130.   Yep, PNG should be looking forward to the Crosby game.  I doubt Crosby has 11 in the box when they play PNG.  And they shouldn’t underestimate Crosby.  They have some very good athletes.  Vidor is hardly a bump in the road for the Indians.  It’ll be virtually a bye week.   So relax Indian Coaches, players, and fans.  Should be an easy victory.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Heaven knows that based on the evidence, Vidor has little chance.  In the topic of District predictions, most had Vidor & Santa Fe fighting it out for 7th & 8th Place.  MaxPreps has Vidor State Ranked at 430 and PNG at 130.   Yep, PNG should be looking forward to the Crosby game.  I doubt Crosby has 11 in the box when they play PNG.  And they shouldn’t underestimate Crosby.  They have some very good athletes.  Vidor is hardly a bump in the road for the Indians.  It’ll be virtually a bye week.   So relax Indian Coaches, players, and fans.  Should be an easy victory.

There are no gimme games.  PNG must continue to play good defense & be able to run the ball against Vidor.  Otherwise, it could be a long night for my Indians.  Play every play 100% as if it is your last & then, no matter the outcome, you can have total pride in your effort.  That goes for the Indians & The Pirates.  I am looking forward to a great game.

23 hours ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Vidorians getting rowdy this year lol already seen a few fans get into it on here and the season is still young. I’m just glad to see so many people care, last year we just wanted to get it over with.

I have to admit it’s a lot better this year with Vidor active on here and talking noise. Missed y’all last year, but back in full force, still missing a few OG Vidor posters tho 

On 10/2/2019 at 11:41 AM, Physical Atmosphere said:

So is that 43 points combined ? What does Vidor score ? 🤣

43 GROVES

42-13-7 Vidor , Rose City and Pine Forest

Noooooo the winner of the game will be Port Neches and Groves it was a funny to earlier post.  Poster left out port neches and just put Groves. haha

On 10/1/2019 at 10:19 PM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Hmmmm this is interesting. Hey @RaiderGirl2010 who you rooting for in this one? 😂🤣 

I see you went with the Bulldogs on a muddy track, but you haven’t posted a score, or winner in this one.  In Basketball, The guy I look up to posting is TxHoops, in football, its you.  So give us your wisdom on this one.  

27 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I see you went with the Bulldogs on a muddy track, but you haven’t posted a score, or winner in this one.  In Basketball, The guy I look up to posting is TxHoops, in football, its you.  So give us your wisdom on this one.  

To be honest I haven't really paid attention to this matchup this week, I got Png in this one though. 

14 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Vidor 10 unanswered in the first half

Neches 18 unanswered in the 2nd half

I’d say they got all they wanted last night from a game Vidor squad. 

We have to beat Nederland and/or Lee to secure one of those playoff spots.

Not sure yall beat Lee but yall should beat Ned by double-digits. Im serious too. 

7 hours ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Vidor 10 unanswered in the first half

Neches 18 unanswered in the 2nd half

I’d say they got all they wanted last night from a game Vidor squad. 

We have to beat Nederland and/or Lee to secure one of those playoff spots.

I actually think you can beat Lee. If you put enough pressure on their QB he will get flustered on his throws. Also think you have the db's to stop big plays.