PNG@Vidor

Indianforever

31 minutes ago, Realville said:

Operated the i pads during games!😁

I think he drove the team bus & washed the uniforms as well.  Might as well take away all of the credit from the rest of the team & all those associated with PNG Football & lie big, if you are going to lie at all.☺️

2 minutes ago, Realville said:

Hey the Chief said fill in the blanks! Just trying to help.😎

Your not filling in blanks, your shooting blanks!😊 Just trying to be honest. It is truly ashamed PNG football never won a single game before, or after Shug.  Oh wait, I think we stopped lying, never mind😄

3 minutes ago, png9mon said:

Your not filling in blanks, your shooting blanks!😊 Just trying to be honest. It is truly ashamed PNG football never won a single game before, or after Shug.  Oh wait, I think we stopped lying, never mind😄

3 minutes ago, png9mon said:

Your barking at the wrong poster. I didn’t even start this conversation 😂 I just joined in since the Chief took the original posters post out of context an tried to be funny. I find it humorous myself! You’ll be alright.

1 minute ago, Realville said:

Your barking at the wrong poster. I didn’t even start this conversation 😂 I just joined in since the Chief took the original posters post out of context an tried to be funny. I find it humorous myself! You’ll be alright.

More importantly PNG Football will be alright! No problem dude!

11 minutes ago, Realville said:

We all know, we’re often reminded dudedette!😂😂

I am a man, note my on-line name is png9mon, not png9mom. I attended my first PNG game when I was 9 months old (thus the name) & have missed a total of 4 PNG football games since the day I was born.  Just FYI!!!  That is 54 years of PNG football my friend & fellow dude.

35 minutes ago, png9mon said:

I am a man, note my on-line name is png9mon, not png9mom. I attended my first PNG game when I was 9 months old (thus the name) & have missed a total of 4 PNG football games since the day I was born.  Just FYI!!!  That is 54 years of PNG football my friend & fellow dude.

My  mistake, I don’t have my reading glasses on. I would definitely like to address you appropriately. Carry on! You sure it’s not 84 years! 😂 Have a nice day PNG friend and dude!

Just now, Realville said:

My  mistake, I don’t have my reading glasses on. I would definitely like to address you appropriately. Carry on! You sure it’s not 84 years! 😂 Have a nice day PNG friend and dude!

593 PNG football games seen in my lifetime. And still going...:)

5 hours ago, png9mon said:

I have to confess, you being a man is news to me. I have been seeing png9mom the entire time. Welcome back to manhood, bro! 

17 minutes ago, Physical Atmosphere said:

35-20 Groves

Well would you like your crow fried, grilled, stewed over rice, stuffed either way just let me know seems like that defense showed and the worst offense you had seen in along time almost broke the 200 mark in passing so maybe they aren't quite as bad as ones predicted