PNG@Vidor

Indianforever

Should be a very close game. Vidor with the big win over Crosby could be the start of something good. Hopefully Mathews gets the boys focused for this week. PNG always very well coached should be a fun game. I can very well see this go either way... slight edge to PNG..  

When was the last time Vidor beat PNG just curious. 

6 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

Should be a very close game. Vidor with the big win over Crosby could be the start of something good. Hopefully Mathews gets the boys focused for this week. PNG always very well coached should be a fun game. I can very well see this go either way... slight edge to PNG..  

When was the last time Vidor beat PNG just curious. 

2012. PNG was 2-8 that season. 

3 minutes ago, vidor96pirates said:

12 for 28 with 192 yards and 2 td's according to the box score. 

That's a lot of passes for Vidor. I wonder if this is a long-term thing or if Crosby was giving it to them. I've been saying for years that Vidor should incorporate the pass. I don't think there is any excuse for not doing so. 

Cherokee & Slavonic are, IMO, the two most inspiring tunes played by any HS bands.   PNG's massive line will be hard for the Pirates to overcome, although the Pirates D seems to be improving each game.  My guess, this'll be another down to the wire games.  Of course, one must remember Vidor has never lost on their turf field 😂😂😂

49 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Cherokee & Slavonic are, IMO, the two most inspiring tunes played by any HS bands.   PNG's massive line will be hard for the Pirates to overcome, although the Pirates D seems to be improving each game.  My guess, this'll be another down to the wire games.  Of course, one must remember Vidor has never lost on their turf field 😂😂😂

Yea but don’t both of those songs suffer from cultural appropriation? In fact PNG should find another fight song that doesn’t denigrate the indigenous Native American population before someone gets their feelings hurt. Heavens forbid we offend an actual Indian, but all nonsense aside Vidor has never even been scored on at the home field. So obviously it will be Vidor 48 Groves 0.