PNG@Vidor

Indianforever

59 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Idk you beat us with a late score last year at your place with Roschon. You guys hiding a special weapon over there that we don’t know about this season?

Vidor keeps it close, it would be a tough win but I’ll keep it optimistic and say we pull another shocker. 31-27

You make winning last year sound like a loss :)

2 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

Bost is a good passer. He will pick a defense apart.

1 hour ago, NDNation said:

A good passer and can run as well. 

This group of boys knows all about Blake Bost, they’ve been playing against him since pee wee and yes I would have to say he’s always been really good. This whole group of PNG players has always been good, now you’ve got Dae Dae, it’s going to be a challenge that’s for sure.

14 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

This group of boys knows all about Blake Bost, they’ve been playing against him since pee wee and yes I would have to say he’s always been really good. This whole group of PNG players has always been good, now you’ve got Dae Dae, it’s going to be a challenge that’s for sure.

Should be a good game. 

@ VHS is a tough place to get a W.  Matthews knows the tendencies of Faircloth and vice versa.  This season, the Pirates can throw the football beyond the line of scrimmage and the Indians are playing better defense.  I think it comes down to the team with the least amount of mistakes (TOs and penalties) and the last team with the football wins.

PN-G 21

VHS 20

How is the WiFi reception at VHS?  The Indians need reliable WiFi for the iPads.  Thx.

Go Indians.  Peace.

Usually is a good game.  Now that Vidor has a passing attack, it may very well be another one.   PNG has a lot of weapons, but Vidor has a few.  Most people on here picked Vidor and Santa Fe at the bottom of the District.  Overconfidence might be the Indians weakness.  

Hope for a good, clean, injury free game.

Just saw the Vidor Stats in Crosby Game on Hudl.

Total offense - 416  (more than Manvel got against Crosby)

Rushing - 230

Passing - 186  (most passing yards since .................)

Btw, watched highlights on MaxPreps.  Don’t blink when Vidor breaks the huddle.  I thought they had fast forwarded the film, lol.

18 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Just saw the Vidor Stats in Crosby Game on Hudl.

Total offense - 416  (more than Manvel got against Crosby)

Rushing - 230

Passing - 186  (most passing yards since .................)

Btw, watched highlights on MaxPreps.  Don’t blink when Vidor breaks the huddle.  I thought they had fast forwarded the film, lol.

We almost ran a play before the refs got set to start the second half lol.

1 minute ago, Boneyard Boys said:

We almost ran a play before the refs got set to start the second half lol.

I believe it.  My son played in 85-86 and I sent him video.  He called & thot the same thing many do - “I thot they were in fast forward”.  Told him I thot the same when I watched Caney Creek highlights.  D better be set.  No time for adjustments.  😄