Barbers Hill 27 Dayton 0/FINAL

WOSgrad

Football Friday nights in Texas, we need to be thankful to continue to relive our youth each Friday. Great night at the Hill, strong southeast wind, 15-20 and comfortable temperatures with not much humidity or the wind could be fooling me. Dayton needs to start well to be in it. In warm ups Dayton was in single back four wide. I haven’t seen them this year, but I recall someone online  say they went to a running flex bone look in earlier games. If they were, it looks as though they may change tonight. Canned rap instrumental on loud speakers pre game ugh, can schools not just play songs over their expensive sound systems.?? Crosby did this last year and it was also bad. Oh well, know what you can control. If it was me it would be Wild Cherry, Earth Wind and Fire, Van Halen, AC/DC, Ohio Players, and Johnny Cash. That would get us old timers fired up.   Good luck to both the Broncos and the Eagles.