Hardin 26 Warren 23/FINAL

WOSgrad

Hardin had way to many penalties which affected the score, they won’t be able to make those mistakes against a better opponent. As I mentioned in another post warren would not pound it up the middle like they have been against Hardin’s big boys up front. I thought Hardin’s number 6 played well on defense too from what looked like a outside linebacker spot. They did get hurt on the outside with sweeps and a few long balls by number 11 he is legit. Overall defense played good. I also mentioned that warren would have trouble stopping Hardin’s big receiver and their tightened, which was true but Hardin’s QB/FS is pretty electrifying to watch as he had a heck of a game. Overall it was a good/needed win for Hardin and the score should have not been what it was due to boneheaded mistakes. Good luck to both teams as district continues!

This ballgame turned on 2 plays. One was a nice interception by Hardin on a deep pass just before the half when Warren had a wide open receiver behind the defense. The safety went up and made a beautiful pic. The other Warren went for a 4th and 5 from the 8 in the 2nd quarter and didn’t convert. A FG there ties the ballgame. First time I’ve been to a football game in years and it was an entertaining game. Both clubs should compete with Kirbyville but I don’t see many other possibilities on the schedule for a “W”  for either. 

5 minutes ago, whsalum said:

This ballgame turned on 2 plays. One was a nice interception by Hardin on a deep pass just before the half when Warren had a wide open receiver behind the defense. The safety went up and made a beautiful pic. The other Warren went for a 4th and 5 from the 8 in the 2nd quarter and didn’t convert. A FG there ties the ballgame. First time I’ve been to a football game in years and it was an entertaining game. Both clubs should compete with Kirbyville but I don’t see many other possibilities on the schedule for a “W”  for either. 

Both clubs will not compete with Kirbyville don’t let that 0-4 record make you think that