Formal Impeachment Inquiry

PhatMack19

Second whistleblower crawls out of the septic tank.  Unless I misread, both are “intelligent types”.  See a pattern?  Look at the list of Big Russian Collusion advocates - Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Strzok, Horowitz, and Page.  The Dems are trying to keep their identities secret.  Could it be Christine Blasey Ford and Michael Avenatti?  Stormy Daniels?

This is the hidden content, please

18 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Second whistleblower crawls out of the septic tank.  Unless I misread, both are “intelligent types”.  See a pattern?  Look at the list of Big Russian Collusion advocates - Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Strzok, Horowitz, and Page.  The Dems are trying to keep their identities secret.  Could it be Christine Blasey Ford and Michael Avenatti?  Stormy Daniels?

This is the hidden content, please

Probably Hillarious Clintionista!   LOL!!

I am sure there will be many more "whistleblowers" come available just as there were more "victims" of  Justice Kavanaugh as that debacle unfolded.  What I am very curious about is this- Since we have the transcript of the conversation, what information can the next 100 whistleblowers provide?  All they can give is their "interpretation" of what was said.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

I am sure there will be many more "whistleblowers" come available just as there were more "victims" of  Justice Kavanaugh as that debacle unfolded.  What I am very curious about is this- Since we have the transcript of the conversation, what information can the next 100 whistleblowers provide?  All they can give is their "interpretation" of what was said.

So true. The biggest problem is the people who voted these dims into office can’t think past their noses. I wish I were wrong as rain on that. Hopefully they tire of dim politics.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Ah contraire.  They’re claiming that the transcript is a redacted version.  There was another 20 minutes, to 14 hours, depending on which liar you listen to.  Which makes me curious, does Trump have a Standing Room Audiencce in the Oval Office every time he makes a phone call?   And both whistleblowers, to my knowledge, are intelligence agents.  If true, Trump would be prudent to remove every intelligence type, or agent, from the WH.  Those agencies are full of democratic operatives.  Everyone in all agencies should be given a lie detector test, and any failures be fired.  They are nothing more than democratic operatives continuing this Third World Coup.

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

Ah contraire.  They’re claiming that the transcript is a redacted version.  There was another 20 minutes, to 14 hours, depending on which liar you listen to.  Which makes me curious, does Trump have a Standing Room Audiencce in the Oval Office every time he makes a phone call?   And both whistleblowers, to my knowledge, are intelligence agents.  If true, Trump would be prudent to remove every intelligence type, or agent, from the WH.  Those agencies are full of democratic operatives.  Everyone in all agencies should be given a lie detector test, and any failures be fired.  They are nothing more than democratic operatives continuing this Third World Coup.

The reason the difference in length between the transcript and the audio portion is because there was a translator involved.  That's why there is a difference!