Lil Tex's Saturday Morning Headlines 9/28/2019

BMTSoulja1

21 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Lil Tex would've gotten on my case for missing last week but here we are for this week.

Well, to honor our departed friend, I submit the following:

BEAUMONT MAN REPORTS BEING BEATEN BY SNOWY HAIRED GHOST WEARING PURPLE.....AUTHORITIES SKEPTICAL

50 minutes ago, Physical Atmosphere said:

The Battle for Village Creek was over relatively quickly after Lumberton failed to provide air support for their ground troops.

12 minutes ago, Physical Atmosphere said:

Silsbee did a little raiding of their own , as they won the Battle of  Village Creek last night. Lumbertons' General Babin cited the lack of air support as primary reason for the loss.

Two headlines with the same message... Nothing like trying to get your point across, I guess.

Prior to the game between Vidor and Crosby, in Crosby, Crosby adminstrators told the Refs they would not be paid.  Vidor defeated Crosby 74-0.  The Cougars had a record 617 yards in penalties, the Cougar Coaches were ejected along with 15 players, 2 cheerleaders, and the Band Director.  😂

If you're scade, say you're scade. NO SHOW CARDINALS FORFEIT GAME AGAINST MUSTANGS. Bridge City failed to show up for their non district tilt with WO-S last night and the UIL is set file papers for failure to appear against the Cardinals. Sources close to the Cardinals cited fear as the reason for the absentia, also noting "they're just too fast and hit too dang hard, those are our children out there."