Coach T shall sit up a game on the bye week for west orange

MustangNation#1

1 minute ago, LC-M said:

Gonna be hard to schedule someone. I was hoping Crouch would schedule someone on our bye

That's exactly the point I was trying to make.

WO-S' open week is Week 8.  The teams that are available for a game that week who don't have a full 10 game schedule are Franklin (not bad), Evadale and Burkeville.

And the developer of physical speed does not possess enough to avoid the heck we'd catch if Coach T were to schedule Evadale or Burkeville.

2 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

WO-S' open week is Week 8.  The teams that are available for a game that week who don't have a full 10 game schedule are Franklin (not bad), Evadale and Burkeville.

And the developer of physical speed does not possess enough to avoid the heck we'd catch if Coach T were to schedule Evadale or Burkeville.

Wos would get more out of there scout team Jv then they would get out of  evadale or burkville. 

33 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

😭😭😭😭😭😭

1 hour ago, WOSgrad said:

I would like to see how Franklin would do against  WOS.

41 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I think he's  Skipper... they support the same team...

13 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Sadly, they are not.  Believe it or not, they are two different folks.

I can tell the difference by 2 things: no talk of closed practices and no sign of worry about the Stangs in posts :)