Silsbee Vs Lumberton

Who That

10 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

Lumberton has played a bunch of weak teams this season. They should be ashamed of themselves for that schedule and beating up on those teams.

Silsbee by 3 touchdowns. The Tigers aren't great, but they'll look like the New England Patriots compared to everything else the Raiders have seen this year.

You realize Jasper, Silsbee and Concordia are all really good teams. 

20 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

Lumberton has played a bunch of weak teams this season. They should be ashamed of themselves for that schedule and beating up on those teams.

Silsbee by 3 touchdowns. The Tigers aren't great, but they'll look like the New England Patriots compared to everything else the Raiders have seen this year.

Lumberton may have played some weak teams but they did schedule Jasper, Concordia and Silsbee. Jasper game was cancelled due to weather and Concordia game was replaced with Evadale due to weather. So the initial schedule was tougher than what it ended up being.

Now one could criticize the scheduling of Kirbyville and Furr, but many schools mix their schedules with tough games and easier opponents.

The Evadale game was just a situation where both teams needed to play.

29 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

I wouldn't sat that Lumberton have a real good team yall better watch out

I haven’t been able to see Lumberton play this year due to games being cancelled, and I’ve only seen Silsbee play PNG. Silsbee got gashed up the middle against PNG. If we can exploit that weakness then we can move the ball.

Lumberton will have to keep safety help to prevent getting beat deep. 

That’s about all I’ll say with limited knowledge. It’s a shame I won’t get to go again!