Who That

Silsbee Vs Lumberton

Recommended Posts

1

Lumberton has played a bunch of weak teams this season. They should be ashamed of themselves for that schedule and beating up on those teams.

Silsbee by 3 touchdowns. The Tigers aren't great, but they'll look like the New England Patriots compared to everything else the Raiders have seen this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

Lumberton has played a bunch of weak teams this season. They should be ashamed of themselves for that schedule and beating up on those teams.

Silsbee by 3 touchdowns. The Tigers aren't great, but they'll look like the New England Patriots compared to everything else the Raiders have seen this year.

You realize Jasper, Silsbee and Concordia are all really good teams. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

Lumberton has played a bunch of weak teams this season. They should be ashamed of themselves for that schedule and beating up on those teams.

Silsbee by 3 touchdowns. The Tigers aren't great, but they'll look like the New England Patriots compared to everything else the Raiders have seen this year.

Lumberton may have played some weak teams but they did schedule Jasper, Concordia and Silsbee. Jasper game was cancelled due to weather and Concordia game was replaced with Evadale due to weather. So the initial schedule was tougher than what it ended up being.

Now one could criticize the scheduling of Kirbyville and Furr, but many schools mix their schedules with tough games and easier opponents.

The Evadale game was just a situation where both teams needed to play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

Lumberton has played a bunch of weak teams this season. They should be ashamed of themselves for that schedule and beating up on those teams.

Silsbee by 3 touchdowns. The Tigers aren't great, but they'll look like the New England Patriots compared to everything else the Raiders have seen this year.

I wouldn't sat that Lumberton have a real good team yall better watch out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, RaiderGirl2010 said:

You realize Jasper, Silsbee and Concordia are all really good teams. 

I just hope your football team is bigger and faster than the basketball team.

May want to change my 3TD prediction if they're not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tigers94 said:

I just hope your football team is bigger and faster than the basketball team.

May want to change my 3TD prediction if they're not

Our basketball team would be good too if we recruited the way y’all do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Silsbee recruits their own homegrown players for basketball? Hmmmm…… 

Is that why yall have had players leave Beaumont, Houston schools,and legacy to come play basketball

hummmmm.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Raider27 said:

Is that why yall have had players leave Beaumont, Houston schools,and legacy to come play basketball

hummmmm.....

😂🤣 Every player on the Silsbee Basketball team was from and is from Silsbee . So don't hate"" they beat just about anyone by 40-50 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Who That said:

😂🤣 Every player on the Silsbee Basketball team was from and is from Silsbee . So don't hate"" they beat just about anyone by 40-50 😁

No hate man. I respect yall’s game. No doubt about it. Y’all are one or if not the best in the state of Texas. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven’t been able to see Lumberton play this year due to games being cancelled, and I’ve only seen Silsbee play PNG. Silsbee got gashed up the middle against PNG. If we can exploit that weakness then we can move the ball.

Lumberton will have to keep safety help to prevent getting beat deep. 

That’s about all I’ll say with limited knowledge. It’s a shame I won’t get to go again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Member Statistics

    41,240
    Total Members
    1,432
    Most Online
    Rjm Eagles
    Newest Member
    Rjm Eagles
    Joined


×
×
  • Create New...