Lumberton 54 Evadale 6/FINAL

WOSgrad

3 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

I hope Lumberton beating Kirbyville, Houston Furr and Evadale has them ready for Silsbee and district play.

Breaking news: Lumberton cancels on Silsbee to play 6 man Community Christian. Come out to support the Raiders! Jk folks

17 minutes ago, LC-M said:

Breaking news: Lumberton cancels on Silsbee to play 6 man Community Christian. Come out to support the Raiders! Jk folks

Well, let's remember Lumberton didn't cancel on Concordia (a member of TAPPS Division I in the same district as Houston St.Pius X), Concordia cancelled on Lumberton right around noon on Friday.  Evadale wasn't even Lumberton's 1st choice....it was Huffman.  That's right, Coach Babin was willing to take on a district foe in a non-district tilt to get a game in this weekend. But Huffman had already linked up with Huntington for today. So he called Coach Williams, who had a late morning cancellation of their game with Deweyville and the 2 agreed to play.

4 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Well, let's remember Lumberton didn't cancel on Concordia (a member of TAPPS Division I in the same district as Houston St.Pius X), Concordia cancelled on Lumberton right around noon on Friday.  Evadale wasn't even Lumberton's 1st choice....it was Huffman.  That's right, Coach Babin was willing to take on a district foe in a non-district tilt to get a game in this weekend. But Huffman had already linked up with Huntington for today. So he called Coach Williams, who had a late morning cancellation of their game with Deweyville and the 2 agreed to play.

Your not going to play a district foe in just a warm up game and give away everything thing you do before you play for real

6 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

I’m just picking around. It sounds like LCM not play this upcoming Friday 

Impressive win..lol. It is what it is. Got a game in. What gets me is beating up on a 2A school and not playing your bench more. Especially the seniors that won't get much playing time in district. And before someone comes to Babin defense, I know of some seniors who got 4 plays or less. Rediculous. Should've played them whole 2nd have. As he should've in Kville game. Guess big blowout more important than treating some kids right. And No...I do not have a kid playing..

1 hour ago, Coach #23 said:

Impressive win..lol. It is what it is. Got a game in. What gets me is beating up on a 2A school and not playing your bench more. Especially the seniors that won't get much playing time in district. And before someone comes to Babin defense, I know of some seniors who got 4 plays or less. Rediculous. Should've played them whole 2nd have. As he should've in Kville game. Guess big blowout more important than treating some kids right. And No...I do not have a kid playing..

Nah, they need to be shown that the world isn't fair. If you don't play in a blowout win or loss as a senior, that is saying something. Let the best football players get the reps because in the end, it'll benefit your team more and it's a life lesson that the world isn't always gonna be nice to me. Kids need tougher skin these days. 

2 hours ago, Coach #23 said:

Rediculous??? Or ridiculous??? Have or half??? Man o man lol