Newton@Gilmer who wins

EAGLEFOREVER

Buckeyes have lost 2 in a row to a couple of strong teams. I like the improvement I've seen over last year. We are hard to beat at home and I like our chances Friday night. We have really been careful with some kids so hopefully we come out injury free (y'all too for that matter) and give it a good run at a district championship. I see us no worse that 2nd and probably ending up playing PG again in the 4th round. Young Bucks could build enormous confidence with a W on Friday.

Disappointed in the chatter on this one. Took me 3 days to get signed back in just to talk about it. I had one of the young Bucks over tonight to help me with some hunting stuff. Very excited. He says they ready and up for the challenge. This going to be a slobber knocker. Our defense is legit. See y'all tomorrow night.

18 minutes ago, lostaussie said:

Disappointed in the chatter on this one. Took me 3 days to get signed back in just to talk about it. I had one of the young Bucks over tonight to help me with some hunting stuff. Very excited. He says they ready and up for the challenge. This going to be a slobber knocker. Our defense is legit. See y'all tomorrow night.

Go over to smoaky. Lots of chatter, lol. Both defenses are legit. It’s just going to come down to who makes the least mistakes & least penalties. Newton is playing hard this because everybody said we weren’t going to be as good but we came out swinging. Will be a good game for sure.

27 minutes ago, lostaussie said:

All the chatter is on the Football Friday App and Smoaky. 

17 minutes ago, NEagles95 said:

Go over to smoaky. Lots of chatter, lol. Both defenses are legit. It’s just going to come down to who makes the least mistakes & least penalties. Newton is playing hard this because everybody said we weren’t going to be as good but we came out swinging. Will be a good game for sure.

I can't go to Smoaky. Bunch of freaking idiots over there!!! 😂😂