Diboll 14 Jasper 9/FINAL

WOSgrad

Just now, JasperDAWG said:

Lol and had we not had Alex fg kicking for us in 2017 who knows what may have happened. That game was district championship.  Walk off field goal Alex Mirjares made.

That was a great game! I think it was #21 for Jasper that broke one late that setup that field goal. 

I was so excited to hear tonight’s game was happening because Diboll and Jasper always matchup well because of the coaching connections. 

3 minutes ago, Woodshed said:

That was a great game! I think it was #21 for Jasper that broke one late that setup that field goal. 

I was so excited to hear tonight’s game was happening because Diboll and Jasper always matchup well because of the coaching connections. 

Dibol Head Coach. Was at LCM for time. He’s a good guy

1 minute ago, JasperDAWG said:

Hey Woodshed! Long time no see. U been doing well? I hope so.  Yes sir mr. Jerkerion Simmons (#21) it was.

Man work has taken me to Illinois for a couple of years so I hate not going to watch Texas high school football. You better believe I’m listening in and following  SETX.com each week though.  

Just now, JasperDAWG said:

I am sorry DAWG fans, ( and this is not meant to did credit Diboll in anyway) but just from a discipline point of view (Coach even said it himself in an interview) we are not the #2 team in 4A DII.  The facemask penalty on long run and the offside on kickoff are prime examples.

Agreed. Diboll has outplayed us so far. They're a good football team.