Evadale @ Lumberton- Sat 1pm

Raider27

The only thing to this game is the depth. Evadale has two 603 250lb and 270lb lineman one 605 250lb lineman and a 602 300 lineman. They have one of the areas best running backs and a college bound pitcher at quarterback. It's just all these kids never come off the field. Warren is a 3A school and the coaches played the JV a lot of the game so don't let that score fool you! Last year Evadale JV beat Lumberton JV.  But the main thing is both teams get to play football. So don't get the big head because Lumberton is 10x bigger than Evadale trust me they will know Evadale was there!

4 minutes ago, football2010 said:

The only thing to this game is the depth. Evadale has two 603 250lb and 270lb lineman one 605 250lb lineman and a 602 300 lineman. They have one of the areas best running backs and a college bound pitcher at quarterback. It's just all these kids never come off the field. Warren is a 3A school and the coaches played the JV a lot of the game so don't let that score fool you! Last year Evadale JV beat Lumberton JV.  But the main thing is both teams get to play football. So don't get the big head because Lumberton is 10x bigger than Evadale trust me they will know Evadale was there!

Yeah there RB Farr will give Lumberton all they can handle tomorrow. 

Y’all do realize that Lumberton has two of the top 5 4A D2 teams on our predistrict schedule right? So yeah we may not be playing world beaters every week, but this idea that we schedule a bunch of chumps to get wins is kinda ridiculous. And before anyone says anything about Kirbyville, yeah I agree they aren’t a very good opponent but doesn’t Newton have them on their schedule as well? Nobody says anything about a yearly state championship contender playing them.

39 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Y’all do realize that Lumberton has two of the top 5 4A D2 teams on our predistrict schedule right? So yeah we may not be playing world beaters every week, but this idea that we schedule a bunch of chumps to get wins is kinda ridiculous. And before anyone says anything about Kirbyville, yeah I agree they aren’t a very good opponent but doesn’t Newton have them on their schedule as well? Nobody says anything about a yearly state championship contender playing them.

That's a "rivalry" game and I know for a fact Newton would rather faceoff with Jasper instead of Kirbyville, someone should ask the higher ups in Jasper why they rather scrimmage than play an actual game (oh & the scrimmage this season was called off hmmm). I think we all know why.

6 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

Hmmm, chumps...... nice.  So many things i’d Like to say, but i’ll just let it speak for itself.

9 hours ago, football2010 said:

College bound short stop 

11 hours ago, football2010 said:

Warren didn't play their JV...Evadale did though in the 4th because it got out of hand. To say that Warren played their JV is ignorant of the situation. I can't remember the last time Warren beat Evadale in football, and they've played each other every year for the last 10 years I think...maybe more. Not comparing Warren to Lumberton though so don't take that from this post.

17 hours ago, football2010 said:

You do realize Evadale beat the 2nd JV team last year right?  Lumberton had 2 JV teams.  One was undefeated with a tie against Jasper. 

On 9/20/2019 at 9:45 PM, football2010 said:

Although much of your post is incorrect, the one point you made was a good one. Evadale’s offense was better than what the scoreboard showed. Evadale defense had no chance though. Good job to a well-coached good bunch of kids from Evadale.