Vidor vs Crosby

CCRed

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

That's the defense they ran against Vidor in that playoff game at Lamar University where the Pirates rushed for over 400 yards against them.

Went to the Angleton game after that one.  The last Pirate game. I saw.  Yep, good defense Crosby ran.  Great defense.

11 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

That's the defense they ran against Vidor in that playoff game at Lamar University where the Pirates rushed for over 400 yards against them.

I attended that game.  Man, that was definitly Quirante's coming out game.  He and Vidor mowed those guys into the ground, but the young Walter twins did do well...

35 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I attended that game.  Man, that was definitly Quirante's coming out game.  He and Vidor mowed those guys into the ground, but the young Walter twins did do well...

The other thing I remember most about that game other than THAT defense was the fact that there were 8,000 Vidor fans on the home side and Lamar University chose to only have one concession stand with 2 people working. SMH!!!

Good thing I was in press box broadcasting the game.

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

The other thing I remember most about that game other than THAT defense was the fact that there were 8,000 Vidor fans on the home side and Lamar University chose to only have one concession stand with 2 people working. SMH!!!

Good thing I was in press box broadcasting the game.

Yea, I hardly go to the concessions during games though...

59 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Is this game still on? Just heard other district events are looking to be cancelled 

So far I haven’t heard anything about the game being cancelled this week. I know the JV & VARSITY started practicing again this morning for those who could make it. Freshman aren’t practicing this week as of now. School has been cancelled for the rest of this week. A lot of Homes and Automobiles flooded for the second time in 2 years.The  High School and one of our Elementary Schools took on water. Vidor got hit pretty hard again. It’s been a rough week!

1 hour ago, Realville said:

So far I haven’t heard anything about the game being cancelled this week. I know the JV & VARSITY started practicing again this morning for those who could make it. Freshman aren’t practicing this week as of now. School has been cancelled for the rest of this week. A lot of Homes and Automobiles flooded for the second time in 2 years.The  High School and one of our Elementary Schools took on water. Vidor got hit pretty hard again. It’s been a rough week!

Got to tip your hat to the Vidor coaches and kids if they play Friday Vidor was very hard hit from Imelda including a friend of mine who's house didn't flood from Harvey did flood this time around.