what kids and teams have impressed you guys the first 3 weeks of the season

UNT-AggieMan

Going to the small schools I have been impressed with what Evadale has been doing through the air, The QB has several good receivers and that line has been protecting him to get the passes off. After last year everyone thought because of their running back putting up over 2,300 yards of rushing office that would be the office this year. Well he is putting up large numbers but the passing game has also been putting up the yards. They are looking well early in the season in the air and on the ground. Of course it helps having a line the size they have also.

As the season gets moving we will see if they can keep it consistent, if they do I feel its going to be a long season for them. Great job Rebels......

I’m not gonna say I’m surprised with United 180 change. I just knew it was going to be kind of be difficult the first year for the kids from different parts of town coming together to gel...

and the crazy part is some of the best athletes at United aren’t even playing but I’m pretty sure they’re noticing and may be more willing to join the team now that it’s becoming appealing. 

God job wolves 

7 hours ago, texbuzz said:

Did the transfer QB get cleared to play?

From info from sources that should know, yes. But I’m not actively coaching or asked any coaches from Crosby directly, justsolid informants. I don’t know all the history, possible someone from GCM or 14.2 Crosby supporter everyone’s favorite 😆

18 hours ago, D3zii said:

I’m not gonna say I’m surprised with United 180 change. I just knew it was going to be kind of be difficult the first year for the kids from different parts of town coming together to gel...

and the crazy part is some of the best athletes at United aren’t even playing but I’m pretty sure they’re noticing and may be more willing to join the team now that it’s becoming appealing. 

God job wolves 

I disagree with this part in that the wrong coach was running the offense last year and the best personnel was not on the field.  Last year it mattered more which campus you were from rather than what you can do on Friday nights...