Baytown Lee vs PNG after the bye week

prepballfan

Baytown Lee looks solid and scary. The one thing I will say is they don't seem to have been challenged yet. PNG will be a good test. PNG needs to play solid defense. If we get in a shootout, who knows what will happen. This will be good prep for Crosby either way. The best part is we have fancy new invisible ipads. No more getting caught. Everyone in the crowd gets one, even the little kids. 

10 hours ago, Rez Ipsa said:

Baytown Lee looks solid and scary. The one thing I will say is they don't seem to have been challenged yet. PNG will be a good test. PNG needs to play solid defense. If we get in a shootout, who knows what will happen. This will be good prep for Crosby either way. The best part is we have fancy new invisible ipads. No more getting caught. Everyone in the crowd gets one, even the little kids. 

Skip right to Crosby huh. Galena park challenged Lee in the 1st Half. Gashed the Lee defense on the ground and air. Lee couldn't tackle and GP didn't have great athletes with the ball. The GP Qb went down and no more scoring.  Now GP couldn't stop Lee in the 2nd half either but I expect the District to have much better and deeper defenses then GP had. 

Splendora defense was way over matched. Westbury was well Westbury.  

I am rooting for a bunch of boys on that Lee team so hopefully they pull it off and make playoffs.

1 hour ago, GCMNation5 said:

Skip right to Crosby huh. Galena park challenged Lee in the 1st Half. Gashed the Lee defense on the ground and air. Lee couldn't tackle and GP didn't have great athletes with the ball. The GP Qb went down and no more scoring.  Now GP couldn't stop Lee in the 2nd half either but I expect the District to have much better and deeper defenses then GP had. 

Splendora defense was way over matched. Westbury was well Westbury.  

I am rooting for a bunch of boys on that Lee team so hopefully they pull it off and make playoffs.

I think it is good prep for Crosby for Lee as well. I’m not skipping to anything — Do I think PNG will win? Yes. But I think Lee is going to be a force this season, so may the best team win. 

not sure how to look at this game. Baytown Lee is undefeated and whipped everyone that they have played which really doesn't amount to much. On the other hand they might have something special going on over there this year. But one thing is for sure we will find out on Friday night. I like the way the 0-3 ned faithful are picking lee lol. That 0-3 record is leaving a bad taste in their mouth. Kinda curious as to what changes they are making to fix their predicament. lol I think both teams will put up points just depends on penalties and turnovers and who has the ball last. Come on Friday.

Through three games Ijenea Woosley has 12 tds and 0 picks, he’s completing right at 70% of his passes while averaging almost 10ypc. He’ll probably be the district MVP this year. Including Woosley, Lee has three kids that are averaging over 9ypc. I don’t think Lee is the favorite in this game but I don’t think it’s really an upset if they beat PNG this year. 

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Through three games Ijenea Woosley has 12 tds and 0 picks, he’s completing right at 70% of his passes while averaging almost 10ypc. He’ll probably be the district MVP this year. Including Woosley, Lee has three kids that are averaging over 9ypc. I don’t think Lee is the favorite in this game but I don’t think it’s really an upset if they beat PNG this year. 

As the statistics guru surely you have considered the quality of wins for Baytown Lee. I am quite sure if this were Crosby vs Lee you'd have adequately demonstrated the teams Lee has played vs the team PNG or in the scenario Crosby would have played? For example Westbury has scored exactly 7 points and given up 174. Just an example. I could not tell u who will win, but Id like to think that PNG is the favorite and definitely the Indians have played better competition.