Jasper @ Livingston

Bulldogs92

1 hour ago, jimmyw said:

Man, these type games are not getting anyone ready for district or the play-offs. This will get ugly fast. Jasper by whatever they want, maybe more than they want.Sometimes you can't stop an avalanche !

That was my point with an earlier post. (I'll be your booger bear.) Maybe backups getting prepared for riding the bench come playoff time. Jasper by a landslide/avalanche.

32 minutes ago, Bulldogs92 said:

If Livingston scores 28, we're gonna be really concerned. No offense against the Lions, but our defense should play a lot better than that, especially if it's a slow track because of the rain. 

Yes, you're right.   But with the wet conditions,  you guys  will have issues with a slippery ball that wouldn't normally occur.   I'm thinking that it'll probably put Livingston  with a few scoring oportunities...

21 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Yes, you're right.   But with the wet conditions,  you guys  will have issues with a slippery ball that wouldn't normally occur.   I'm thinking that it'll probably put Livingston  with a few scoring oportunities...

If Livingston could only score 14 against Orangefield (14-20) and 7 against Liberty (7-49), I certainly cannot see them scoring 28 against Jasper.

Yes! "Reba" made the game virtually un-attendable!  I live there and my kids went to school during her awful reign!  So glad she is gone, now if they had a better sound system or at least speakers on both ends of the field!  If you sit on the home band side of the bleachers you get your right ear blasted all night!

Jasper 63

Livingston 6 (maybe)

Livingston had a TD called back against Shepherd,  two TDs called back against Orangefield, and another against Liberty that would have made it a game. They are explosive, just gotta clean up a few things.

The field will be fine, there has not been much rain here.

So no benefit of a sloppy field. Jasper will do what they want. But it wouldn't surprise me if Lions got 3 TDs.