LCM vs Vidor - Who Ya Got

Hagar

2 minutes ago, astros4141078 said:

Unbelievable you guys blow my mind the typical my son is in the band and I know football vidorian and you wander why the kids find away to lose games instead of win close games they listen to the town argue stuff they have no clue about

Hey Scooter! This is a forum where people’s opinions differ! There is no safe space on this forum! I am optimistic but realistic! By the way, my son plays on the freshman team! Your taking this way too personal! By the way I haven’t missed a Pirate game (home or away) in 13 years! And yes I drove the 5 hours round trip to Montgomery an saw how the game went down! Sooo.... take a deep breath!

9 minutes ago, astros4141078 said:

Well all I am saying is if you don't think the kids get on here and see this you are crazy as a vidor pirate fan if you don't like what you see keep it to yourself, is this the best vidor team ever probably not but the last thing they need is to see there own town bashing them 

You obviously haven’t read my post. I am not bashing no one. Its constructive criticism and observations. I promise you the coaches are a lot harder on them than this forum is! And if they are reading what’s on this forum than they can use it as Tackling Fuel!.....Yea Tackling Fuel! By the way you would probably be better served by not getting on a High School Football Forum an telling people to shut up if thier opinion differs from yours. As I’ve said in my previous posts I know the work these kids put in to this game but we are what we are. There is no need to sugarcoat it! When these kids get out of school life is not going to sugar coat nothing for them. Have a nice day!🇺🇸😎

12 minutes ago, Realville said:

You obviously haven’t read my post. I am not bashing no one. Its constructive criticism and observations. I promise you the coaches are a lot harder on them than this forum is! And if they are reading what’s on this forum than they can use it as Tackling Fuel!.....Yea Tackling Fuel! By the way you would probably be better served by not getting on a High School Football Forum an telling people to shut up if thier opinion differs from yours. As I’ve said in my previous posts I know the work these kids put in to this game but we are what we are. There is no need to sugarcoat it! When these kids get out of school life is not going to sugar coat nothing for them. Have a nice day!🇺🇸😎

As  a opponent it’s always a good sign to see fellow Vidorians in a dispute. Lol

32 minutes ago, astros4141078 said:

Well I know that freshman team really well I don't think you would want me on here telling the truth about them, everyone is entitled to there own opinion but it don't mean that it has to leave there mouth be classy not trashy

No, by all means go ahead. You’ve done told posters on this forum to shut up about what they’ve seen on the field and that thier trashy! I promise your not going to hurt my feelings about what you think about the freshman team. 😂 Honestly I wish he didn’t even play football but he enjoys putting in the work with his teammates and playing the game so I’ll support him and encourage him. For the record I don’t think the Freshman team is that good either. Obviously you must be a player or parent to be so sensitive. I sure hope your not a coach. I see you have zero post registered. Sorry but I am out of words SNOWFLAKE ❄️

20 minutes ago, Realville said:

No, by all means go ahead. You’ve done told posters on this forum to shut up about what they’ve seen on the field and that thier trashy! I promise your not going to hurt my feelings about what you think about the freshman team. 😂 Honestly I wish he didn’t even play football but he enjoys putting in the work with his teammates and playing the game so I’ll support him and encourage him. For the record I don’t think the Freshman team is that good either. Obviously you must be a player or parent to be so sensitive. I sure hope your not a coach. I see you have zero post registered. Sorry but I am out of words SNOWFLAKE ❄️

Brother I can promise you one thing I am no snowflake and I don't have a dog in the fight just raised better I guess but keep on keeping on and keep hiding behind a keyboard 

39 minutes ago, astros4141078 said:

Brother I can promise you one thing I am no snowflake and I don't have a dog in the fight just raised better I guess but keep on keeping on and keep hiding behind a keyboard 

Dude I am not hiding behind a keyboard. You have to use a keyboard to communicate on this forum. And Brother I can promise you I am not trashy and was raised well! Obviously you don’t know how to agree to disagree! I think you need to keep on keeping on! 

On 9/15/2019 at 8:39 PM, Hagar said:

Then it ought to be a good game.  Historically, Vidor doesn’t do well against the pass.  Been about 25 years since they’ve had some defensive genius, and I don’t know the big bald headed guys name who was DC, but the had to be one of the best around.   But then, Vidor couldn’t score 48 points in a season, much less a game..

1999-2000 Eddie Hatch was the defensive coordinator you're thinking of.

1 hour ago, Tim Riggins said:

1999-2000 Eddie Hatch was the defensive coordinator you're thinking of.

Thanks.  If I remember right, Vidor’s defense lead the Dist in at least one of those years.   As I remember, he retired, but durn, he was a High Caliber DC.  Don’t see many like him.   Vidor with a pass defense?   Those were the days.

If you could combine his genius with the points Vidor scores now, the Pirates would be a force.

6 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Thanks.  If I remember right, Vidor’s defense lead the Dist in at least one of those years.   As I remember, he retired, but durn, he was a High Caliber DC.  Don’t see many like him.   Vidor with a pass defense?   Those were the days.

If you could combine his genius with the points Vidor scores now, the Pirates would be a force.

I believe he’s still coaching 

5 hours ago, Physical Atmosphere said:

Mr. Hatch still visits this forum. I had the privilege of speaking with his wife at a Vidor /LCM game once and she said he would stay up at night and read books on military defensive strategies.That man was a dang good DC.

No argument from me.  He was very impressive.