West Orange Stark vs Crosby - GAME CANCELLED

tennisbc

Surely some ppl hating on w.o be on display like no other team. Me personally go for all setx. But at the same time some ppl get on here and just look at scores.like 28-7.really !! Newton is damn gud team with great coaching.but if u play what ifs.what if w.o don't turn the ball over,or what if they score from inside the 4,or what if the the two 3and 18 don't go there way.and just like both teams were tired.newron were tired and hurting too.those kids fault.  So u live with a loss like that.hey can u honestly say if w.o doesn't give newton a short field to score on that they could've drove down there on that defense like they do everyone else.jmo !!

9 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

How bad will the weather be

Looking at the movement now I believe Friday night will be mostly clear and with WOS having tire piece fields great field conditions. I’m not a weatherman, just took a meteorology course  at Southwest Texas state as part of my Biology degree. Definitely don’t have the looks for tv weather, maybe radio.

13 hours ago, dj said:

Surely some ppl hating on w.o be on display like no other team. Me personally go for all setx. But at the same time some ppl get on here and just look at scores.like 28-7.really !! Newton is damn gud team with great coaching.but if u play what ifs.what if w.o don't turn the ball over,or what if they score from inside the 4,or what if the the two 3and 18 don't go there way.and just like both teams were tired.newron were tired and hurting too.those kids fault.  So u live with a loss like that.hey can u honestly say if w.o doesn't give newton a short field to score on that they could've drove down there on that defense like they do everyone else.jmo !!

Don't let these people bother you, they're always out there. That was one great ballgame. it was a nail biter, the first game I stayed for the entire game. Roll WOS.

1 hour ago, EAGLEFOREVER said:

Don't let these people bother you, they're always out there. That was one great ballgame. it was a nail biter, the first game I stayed for the entire game. Roll WOS.

But I've said it weeks back. Newton,west orange,west brook will be playing in December. And now even more I'll be pulling for united. Sure w.o has things to work on.especially offense.but that will come with game experience.and bcz of the jasper/silsbee losses last year they way they loss.really made me look at defensive side of the ball.our kids had to grow up and in a hurry.everyone best football is ahead of them.as the year goes on we will see some gud football.

The truth of the matter is WOS defensive speed can keep up with any team in this area. It’s no coincidence that the only team to beat them is equally as fast and athletically talented. Besides the atmosphere that WOS brings to the table along with their physical speed is a awesome combination for winning. WOS didn’t become the team with the greatest winning % in Texas High School Football History by accident.

On 9/17/2019 at 5:24 PM, BMTSoulja1 said:

Welp, I think I'll change my predictions..  since it will rain.  Some will say it'll be a monsoon.   MECCA will benifit...   WO-S will not, according to some people's logic...

They haven't kidnapped you yet??  Lol