Beaumont United 35 Port Arthur Memorial 6/FINAL

WOSgrad

3 hours ago, Alpha Wolf said:

So if we loose to St. Pius, Nederland and Memorial, then we are (add whatever adjective you want to) but since we beat them, THEY are having a down year?  

St. Pius recruits, not our problem their recruiting was down this year...

Nederland has lost to what I'd say or 3 playoff bound teams in WO-S, United and Silsbee.  Nothing to hang their head about.  Nederland will make the playoffs and battle for their district championship.

Port Arthur Memorial lost to a 6A Deer Park team that will be a playoff contender.  Titans are full of athletes and they will make the playoffs and battle for the district championship.

Not saying we will best NS or WB but the 2019 Timberwolves will make believers out of doubters and haters like you...

No hating.  But you don't even believe BU will best NS or WB.   With 4 teams in the playoffs a team has to be pretty bad to not be in it.  But, again, still not convinced. 

2 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

Don't worry, Alpha.  Reagan is just hurt that Art Briles isn't United's coach.......or is it Nederland.......or is it PN-G.....or is it Memorial?  Heck, I don't remember.

I’m good Grad, I’m just going to address the guys that you don’t hear from unless it something negative...

1 minute ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Is the other PAM QB that’s a senior being utilized somewhere else on the field?

Nope, backup QB. 

From what im told the JR is the better passer but doesn't have the wheels the Soph has. I haven't seen the JR play and I barely saw Milton (the SR) last season, I know he played in garbage time during blowouts but I never paid attention to him in the games. 

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

No hating.  But you don't even believe BU will best NS or WB.   With 4 teams in the playoffs a team has to be pretty bad to not be in it.  But, again, still not convinced. 

I’ll tell you my predictions for those games the week of those games.  You may not be convinced but it felt good putting 35 points on your dogs.  Word is we will be looking for week 1 and 2 games next year because Nederland will be taking us off the schedule.  They see what’s coming...

3 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

I’ll tell you my predictions for those games the week of those games.  You may not be convinced but it felt good putting 35 points on your dogs.  Word is we will be looking for week 1 and 2 games next year because Nederland will be taking us off the schedule.  They see what’s coming...

Just like they saw what Stump was brewing at WB back in the day lol. 

Really hope yall drop to 5A D1. 🤞🏾

1 minute ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Just like they saw what Stump was brewing at WB back in the day lol. 

Really hope yall drop to 5A D1. 🤞🏾

It’s currently on the bubble, just depends on what the magic number is.  I’d prefer to stay 6A.  With the size of the 2022 (600+) and 2023 (700+) classes and the classes forecast to come after them, if we dropped, it would only be for 2 years before going back up.

5 hours ago, Alpha Wolf said:

So if we loose to St. Pius, Nederland and Memorial, then we are (add whatever adjective you want to) but since we beat them, THEY are having a down year?  

St. Pius recruits, not our problem their recruiting was down this year...

Nederland has lost to what I'd say or 3 playoff bound teams in WO-S, United and Silsbee.  Nothing to hang their head about.  Nederland will make the playoffs and battle for their district championship.

Port Arthur Memorial lost to a 6A Deer Park team that will be a playoff contender.  Titans are full of athletes and they will make the playoffs and battle for the district championship.

Not saying we will best NS or WB but the 2019 Timberwolves will make believers out of doubters and haters like you...

I couldn't  have said it better, wolfman! 

37 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

One more question for the PA folks before I let this thread be retired.  What was the deal with all of the Titans having to leave the field for the helmets coming off?  I counted at least 7 times that a Memorial players helmet came off...

every year we have the ones that want to be cute ad worry about the hair and helmets not fitting correctly. not strapping the thing on right. its the ones that cause the most ruckus seems like lol...and I don't mean that in a positive light. crap didn't happen at Lincoln cause we had a real trainer in Shawn and it also didn't happen like that in PAM first few years cause of Shawn. not sure if they have students doing this job in making sure the equipment is good or what.

53 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

One more question for the PA folks before I let this thread be retired.  What was the deal with all of the Titans having to leave the field for the helmets coming off?  I counted at least 7 times that a Memorial players helmet came off...

If you want the real answer you'll get it from me, it's the straps and certain helmets. Happens every year. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

If you want the real answer you'll get it from me, it's the straps and certain helmets. Happens every year. 

the ones you see it happen to is the fros and the dreads mostly. playing other teams it might happen a couple of times to other teams. it happens to us 5-7  times.