Beaumont United 35 Port Arthur Memorial 6/FINAL

WOSgrad

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

You might need to, that D might just be best in the area at this point of the season, we'll see if they can keep it up going forward. They've done a complete 180° imo as a team compared to last yr. Still some stuff to iron out on their O but they're good. 

And their best player IMO of course did it again this week: Rivers scored yet again, this time special teams. I know @BMTSoulja1 proud. 

Kid is a baller..

54 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Wonder what the Coach Kenny Ray Harrison detractors have to say after this beating we got tonight?…… just saying.

I love our current staff btw, this is 100% not a diss to them, those that know what im getting at know. 😎

I'll say it.  Kenny would've  mustered  more than 6 points...

48 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Been better days: Titans find no answer for silencing Wolves - Port Arthur News | Port Arthur News

This is the hidden content, please

Great article.  Too bad the Beaumont Surprise doesn't do that.  2 of our backs had over 100 yards rushing...

1 hour ago, Bugatti said:

If it’s regarding Zach Evans departure then yeah, he’s allegedly transferring to IMG. 

Wasn't he on the sidelines cheering his teammates on last night? Doesn't sound like a player that's leaving to me. And isn't Banks set to make his return in a couple weeks? I think the district is about to get a heavy dose of Zach Evans.

Everyone looks good when you practice lol... hype train derailed. Most fans gonna stop going to the games... wait, I smell that 05 Titans team lol.... give us 2-3 years... my predictions been spot on... no excuses, we NOT good. Don’t tell me about how we got someone on JV that’s all that. If that person is all that they would be on varsity. IMO Xbox would have won or-came close. I had personal beef with him. These kids say they all in, they not playing for Morgan like they would for Kenny. 

4 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Everyone looks good when you practice lol... hype train derailed. Most fans gonna stop going to the games... wait, I smell that 05 Titans team lol.... give us 2-3 years... my predictions been spot on... no excuses, we NOT good. Don’t tell me about how we got someone on JV that’s all that. If that person is all that they would be on varsity. IMO Xbox would have won or-came close. I had personal beef with him. These kids say they all in, they not playing for Morgan like they would for Kenny. 

Mouse your predictions have the sky falling every year that's why we don't take you seriously. Every blue moon you right. You haven't been right since 2015. 

13 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

Wasn't he on the sidelines cheering his teammates on last night? Doesn't sound like a player that's leaving to me. And isn't Banks set to make his return in a couple weeks? I think the district is about to get a heavy dose of Zach Evans.

I'm not sure Banks playing before November.