Porter 19 Dayton 7/FINAL

WOSgrad

10 hours ago, Red Boyou said:

And I love it when outsiders automatically assume and defend coaching no matter cicumstances, proof or record.

Hey good news Boyou you get to play that mediocre BH team in a couple of weeks! I’m expecting y’all to beat us by at least 30 please be gentle.

6 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Hey good news Boyou you get to play that mediocre BH team in a couple of weeks! I’m expecting y’all to beat us by at least 30 please be gentle.

If you play like you did the second half against a very mediocre  KWP we just might hang 30 on ya !  Nobody in the District will be intimidated by BHs soft defense - better hope your QB stays healthy .  ( if you want gentle bring the KY )😧😯☺️

9 hours ago, BHFAN said:

I don’t recall predicting that, I’ve said Broncos will be lucky to win a game this year, but maybe you will have 2 games you can brag about!!

Butt hurt?

1 hour ago, Red Boyou said:

A. Because people from Dayton know how to spell Galena Park. B. People from Dayton generally don’t get butt hurt when you answer someone’s question C. Not many Democrats in Dayton.

A.  I’m dyslexic 

B.  Butt Hurt-   Is that the feeling you get after you and your buddy  hang out together

C. Oh!!!!! There are plenty of Democrats in Dayton

Whatever Dayton is doing Offensively is disgusting!!! Looks like they are trying to run the Option, but Jeez this is terrible. I feel sorry for those kids man. They look confused and unsure of themselves. What is happening to the Broncos?

The only bright spot Offensively was at the very end of the game, they ran a little Spread stuff, and scored a TD. I miss Dayton Football.  😤

17 hours ago, Football Freak said:

Whatever Dayton is doing Offensively is disgusting!!! Looks like they are trying to run the Option, but Jeez this is terrible. I feel sorry for those kids man. They look confused and unsure of themselves. What is happening to the Broncos?

The only bright spot Offensively was at the very end of the game, they ran a little Spread stuff, and scored a TD. I miss Dayton Football.  😤

Absolutely, but those boys are still playing hard and with a lot of heart though. I also believe there is more talent on this team than in recent years past.

21 hours ago, Red Boyou said:

Absolutely, but those boys are still playing hard and with a lot of heart though. I also believe there is more talent on this team than in recent years past.

Completely agree we have the talent on both sides of the ball and the kids are playing all out.     

This is the hidden content, please
      #46 MLB for Porter was all district last year and wouldn't be surprised if he goes  D1. #45 MLB for Dayton isn't to bad either. Our QB is getting better every game and is a hand full to bring down.