Hamshire-Fannett 26 East Chambers 19/FINAL

WOSgrad

24 minutes ago, About a week ago said:

Prayers for Kam Smith. Just broke his leg on a play. HF said all week they were going to take him out....hope it was a clean play. 

Prayers for Kam!!! Okay please learn how to use social media. That was a post from last year. It was a joke and the kids were going back and forward last year. Please don’t start mess everyone is praying for Kam. We are all praying for you Kam and let both communities pray.

7 hours ago, THE DUDE said:

Congrats to HF. 

EC thinks they are better than everybody else.

Did you not see the score before and after the Senior QB and leader of the team had to be carried off the field in a stretcher?  3 tds in the 1st qtr and zero in the next 3 qtrs.

I'll let you do the math on that and let us know if you think it had any sort of impact. I'm not taking anything away from either team the way they played in the hot and humid conditions, but your comment was odd, considering that EC played in December last year. 

1 hour ago, Balanor said:

Did you not see the score before and after the Senior QB and leader of the team had to be carried off the field in a stretcher?  3 tds in the 1st qtr and zero in the next 3 qtrs.

I'll let you do the math on that and let us know if you think it had any sort of impact. I'm not taking anything away from either team the way they played in the hot and humid conditions, but your comment was odd, considering that EC played in December last year. 

EC only scored 1 offensive TD. The other 2 were  a muffed kick in the end zone recovered by EC and a kickoff return for a TD. Do that math 

7 minutes ago, THEGAMECHANGER said:

EC only scored 1 offensive TD. The other 2 were  a muffed kick in the end zone recovered by EC and a kickoff return for a TD. Do that math 

And the other was a long drive and EC was on the 10-15 yd line, about to score again, when the QB went out.  They essentially didn't sniff the end zone the rest of the game, except the very last drive after that drive.  So if you are saying the loss of the QB had no effect on the outcome, I would say you either didn't watch the game or delusional.. or perhaps a combination of both. 

Either way, great game and proud of how the smaller school still almost came away with the win.