Newton 20 West Orange-Stark 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

I'll be so glad when District play starts.  Hard to survive these type of games without injuries.  But Newton is as advertised.  And so is WOS. Two great teams and a great game

But honestly, both teams definitely have some improvements they can make. With or without improvements they both have a very good chance at winning state in their respective divisions.  But they will both get better because of this game. Congratulations to Newton,  they found a way to pull it out. Get ready for more of the same next week. 

2 minutes ago, OleMoe said:

Great game by 2 good teams.

Both teams will learn from it.w.o kids has to learn don't give gud teams that opportunities bcz it will come back to bite u.lord newton is so well coached.to do whatever it took to win this game.2nd and 18.2x bite w.o in the butt.a hook and latter.and with 3:49 the horse collar to give them a first down.both teams will get better as the season goes on.through all the negative stuff our kids fault.

41 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

Proud of the effort from the WO-S Mustangs. Nobody should be bragging about dominance both team did their best.

Ladybug33 that's a gud loss!! It just tells us to work on the little things.we keep putting our defense in bad situations.shows them what they need to work on for up the road.they will be fine.at leadt they got that L out the way early.time to get back to work.

2 minutes ago, EAGLEFOREVER said:

For those that didn’t make it, you missed a good ball game. Seen things on both sides that need work. Great defense WOS. From here on out, I hope WOS never sees another lost this year. Go Mustangs and Eagles.

Man I luv the guts of newton coach. I guarantee you he emptied his barrel tonite.

54 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Outstanding game on both sides. We showed that we can compete with the best. Nod to newton. Good luck. We will be rooting for yall

I was really worried those last 5 minutes. Spectacular playing by both sides. Doesn’t get much better than that. Good luck to WOS. Great game. We will be pulling for y’all the rest of the season. 

2 minutes ago, NEagles95 said:

I was really worried those last 5 minutes. Spectacular playing by both sides. Doesn’t get much better than that. Good luck to WOS. Great game. We will be pulling for y’all the rest of the season. 

Neagles95 that loss means more to us than yall. Bcz of the road ahead for us.crosby,jasper,and silsbee. It makes u go back and do the little things like catching and holding on to the ball.i really don't know if there's a 3a team that compete with yall.16-0. All its abt taming care of the little things and not underestimating anyone. 

7 minutes ago, dj said:

Neagles95 that loss means more to us than yall. Bcz of the road ahead for us.crosby,jasper,and silsbee. It makes u go back and do the little things like catching and holding on to the ball.i really don't know if there's a 3a team that compete with yall.16-0. All its abt taming care of the little things and not underestimating anyone. 

Not going to get the big head, we’ve still got Gilmer. Y’all are legit. I hope both teams go all the way, but we’ve got many games until then! Good luck the rest of the season, dj! Ain’t no quit in WOS!