Newton 20 West Orange-Stark 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

3 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Whittington carried them

In all honesty, I am not from WOS but I do believe if you took away the weather in that playoff game, WOS beats Silsbee. I also feel strong about saying that they would have defeated Cuero as well. All in all I think weather like that made it a toss up for any 2 teams that night.

Just now, SETXanalyst said:

In all honesty, I am not from WOS but I do believe if you took away the weather in that playoff game, WOS beats Silsbee. I also feel strong about saying that they would defeated Cuero as well. All in all I think weather like that made it a toss up for any 2 teams that night.

Didnt happen

2 minutes ago, SETXanalyst said:

In all honesty, I am not from WOS but I do believe if you took away the weather in that playoff game, WOS beats Silsbee. I also feel strong about saying that they would have defeated Cuero as well. All in all I think weather like that made it a toss up for any 2 teams that night.

That a touchy subject. Thanks but no thanks. Cuero with that guy was unstoppable. He ran over PG. One of the best 

4 minutes ago, SETXanalyst said:

No one was beating Whittington last year, regardless of the weather. 

4 minutes ago, SETXanalyst said:

As much as I want to be a homer and agree with you, both teams played in that crap and Silsbee just strait up beat us. I was rooting for the Tigers to beat Cuero but man, Whittington was a beast. Would the match up have been better if WOS played Cuero? Maybe. But Silsbee earned the right to represent Reg 3.

20 minutes ago, kicker 2.0 said:

As much as I want to be a homer and agree with you, both teams played in that crap and Silsbee just strait up beat us. I was rooting for the Tigers to beat Cuero but man, Whittington was a beast. Would the match up have been better if WOS played Cuero? Maybe. But Silsbee earned the right to represent Reg 3.

Worst part for us was holding him down for pretty much the whole game.  But then on that last drive he wasn’t going to be denied.  He orchestrated the whole drive, just wasn’t going to be denied.